Think And Learn

Think And Learn Pay & Benefits reviews

India19 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Office environment is very good and colleagues are of friendly nature

I have been working here for past six months and in my experience its a good place to work for a short time. We have to do cold calling here and now the saturation has come. We don't get to learn anything and chances of growth are very less

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long hours and less holidays

It's a very stressful job.

Only your communication skills and product knowledge can help you sustain in that environment.They are very strict about the targets they set for you employee benefits are average.

Good short term prospect

Good place to be in the short run. Good compensation offered for a fresher. The average age of the employees is quite small and hence the startup culture is prevalent.

Not satisfactory

It requires a lot of efforts to mach up the sales and targets you have put into, you will be pushed totally down and given no recognition of the hard-work you gave put in for so long. The weekends are working. The reviews and the ratings given at various sites are also done by the internal mgt itself.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Working weekends

Fun place with hansome perks

Pay is amazing,weekends are working,no job security, only day off is monday,flexible timings depending upon the team you work with,decent incentives as well.

Pros

High salary

Cons

No job security, no time for personal life

Not ideal for long term job

No job security, no work life balance, often around 9-10 hours at office. 6 days a week working. N usually 1-2 weeks a month has no weekly off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think And Learn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Think And Learn