Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu6 reviews

technologyprojectculturelearnlifegoodplacecompany

Good place to work. Has lot of benefits

The place is extremely good. It has a good culture. The interview process was good. The salary and compensation are very good. The level of expectation in tech knowledge may be too stressful to handle for people from companies like Infosys, Wipro etc.

Pros

Good package, Even if we say lower package they are honest with their range and gives more package than we expect.

Cons

No cons till now.

Good

I have 3.3 years work experience in thoughtworks technologies. I like to learn more. So i wish to change from my existing company. Very job cullture and nice to work there.

Thoughtworks insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

good place to learn stuffs

a lot of learning opportunities working on the latest technologies good people flat hierarchy But right now it is in a phase of transformation due to high scaling.

Great learning experience

Good to work with the best minds. Great place to learn and grow. The people are highly motivated to explore new tech and keep themselves updated. Pair programming sucks though.

Fun loving and challenging work culture with flat hierarchy

- Inspiring and exciting place to work - Working with highly efficient people

One of the best out there

I love being a part of ThoughtWorks. Though my role is that of a Business Analyst, I get opportunities to be Iteration manager, project manager, tester, mentor and anything else I want to be and feel I will be good at. I am heard and what I do is seen. ThoughtWorks cares about the world we live in and strives to bring equality wherever possible. ThoughtWorks understand my role as a mother and lets me prioritize my work and personal life as needed. I love going to work everyday. It is not a job, it is a passion.

Pros

Freedom to manage my own schedule, loads of snacks, playtime and great colleagues

Cons

Nothing specific

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thoughtworks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Thoughtworks with