Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana8 reviews

Productive and fun

Really good! Follows lot of extreme programming and fun to work with. Awesome team.Sometimes have the usual downsides of working with client but overall best work life balance and benefits.

Good workplace

Vast opportunities for diverse stack, can learn multiple technologies and everyone is encouraged to choose to their own journey. No micro management.

Thoughtworks insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good place to learn and work

ThoughtWorks is a good company to learn and implement new things. Colleagues will give you more support in learnig new technologies Will love the culture in the Thoughtworks

Simple awesome and magical.

Lot of opportunity to grow in various technologies and domain. Company is completely employee focused. Free food, complete freedom and full ownership. All air travels from grads to senior leadership. No hierarchy I worked, paired, argued, fought partied with folks who are double my age and 15-20yrs more experienced than me. Simply awesome! only problem you need to be really good at what you do to get hired.

productive with good experience

it was a very nice experience and i learned many things in my field of study and in team work i was very proud starting a project from scratch to end we still underestimate ourself till we did something greater than we thought we can do and that was my case and the experience gave me self confidence and the sssurance the stand or face any project in any company in IT i got leading capcity also during tis internship and it was great

PRODUCTIVE,community of passionate, purpose-led individuals

It provides software delivery, pioneering tools and consulting for organizations with ambitious missions.WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS REALLY GOOD

productive and very good place

My opinion at thoughtworks a typical day at work was amazing and i learned a lot of things like to have a good communication skills and Agile Methodologies. i had amazing trainers with a good management skills,they are all would love share their knowledge.The hardest part of the job is you have to satisfy your customer every time.

Great work environment and incredibly motivating peers

My internship at Thoughtworks Hyderabad was a life changing experience. I had never imagined that a software company would have such an easy going work environment. At Thoughtworks i discovered Agile methodology, a system which I implement in every aspect of my life. I also learnt that Thoughtworks is a company that values people. The individuals employed at Thoughtworks are incredible people who are extremely passionate about their jobs and the impact they make in the world. What I truly love about the company is the third pillar of their three pillar business model. "P3" is the principal of striving for social and economic justice.

Jobs at Thoughtworks