Thryve Digital Health LLP

Thryve Digital Health LLP Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Fun workplace

I am very happy to be working with Cyber Help India. I have been a part of this team for the past 1 year and have found it a great place to work. The people here are friendly and helpful, they provide great training and are always there to answer any questions you might have.

Productivity and fun work

A fantastic organisation! Great cutomer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Pros

Free cab and coffee

Thryve Digital Health LLP insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good WLB and benefits

Good WLB and benefits, I'm here from past 2 yrs, all going good, good compensation. I got opportunity to learn new technologies and enough time also. I don't have any cons.

Pros

Good WLB and benefits

Cons

I dont have any

Thryve covered all the aspects between the employee and employer

Thryve focuse on continues inovation and continues learning.. Transparency right from Top level management. One on one communication till director level on monthly basis is the best thing I liked.

Work life Balance

I started as a fresher and I worked for compliance team. I had a good team and it was a good place to work with. You can move to a different team in 18 months if you have the appropriate skills.

Pros

Team outing, work life balance, insurance, other benefits

Cons

Salary, hike

Work culture was good and the infra was amazing

Had a different experience and willing to rejoin, that makes sense how did I feel there?. Shift timings and transportation are good. Special care for female associate.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Parking

Profession and fun equally balanced

Thrivians work hard and play hard :-) Typical day is 11am to 7pm. Startup culture but bit of struggle with lack of systems, made up by typical stars / people and manual work-around and is working well for the entity.

Pros

Passionate people

Cons

Not for the old timers (I mean the ones who are old at heart) :-)

Thryve has a good Workplace culture Thryve has a very good Management Team Cooperation is good Lot of scope for learning Good place for experienced as well junior resources

Job security is low. Less number of projects and late night calls. Targeting people at low levels. Team will not be helpful. Have to be an individual player.

Pros

Cab service

Cons

Job security

Great Company to work

Good company with 1000 employees. There are new opportunities and challenges if you are willing to fight and get the work. Supportive leadership. Culture is mix of people from various organizations who have joined recently . Still lots to grow on culture

very good

cool day at work. good technical learning. management is good. work culture is good. long term ca reer. subsidy in food and transpor. 6 day week is bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thryve Digital Health LLP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Thryve Digital Health LLP Reviews by Location

Learn about Thryve Digital Health LLP in popular locations

• Thryve Digital Health LLP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?