THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD

THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD Employee Reviews

India126 reviews

fresherlabsalarylearnculturegoodthinglong

For freshers it's good

Growth is slow if you are not a extraordinary types.Keep your self updated.Focus on your growth take your team with your growth.Have good communication skills.

fun place to work

good for freshers good to learn from management all team work will be done no work load poor salarymore workgood place to learn new things sunday off daysno leave

THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

It is relaxed job and not have so much burdon while doing this job.

It is great experience while doing job in that company.Great and supporting people.I had got enough collection and good money so that I can manage myself and my daily expenses.

Stressful workload workplace

1 st 1 month they don't give u work . But after 1 month they will start to pressurise, n there is no holiday for Sunday also .if u want to do stressful job , then u can join , ,first they will say 9 hr per day job but actually they give you job of 13-14 hrs per day that u have to complete on regular basis. So think about before joining.

Pros

Free bus pickup

Cons

Long hour, stressful, mentally torcher

All good

All good here but future and salary is very less as per work pressure . Job security is good. Very much pressure. Opportunity is good to communicate doctors and clients and happy balanced life in Thyrocare. But if u are apart from diagnostics field then no growth no experience u get. So this field and company is extremely good for dmlt students

Pros

New startup

Cons

Long hours no overtime paid

Very bad experience in thyrocare

I was an X staff of thyrocare but management experience is very bad and not a leave policy if we take 1 day leave management change the department chair and PC desk such a bad experience in thyrocare they do jobless in quick silly decision

I really happy to work in thyrocare ...but due to some personal reason i left the company without proper resign...and now i dont have the way to back to company...so overall my experience company is too good

Productive and nice place

Good opportunity for the healthcare sector or for the fresher also. Nice payoff with accurate worktime. Very supporting team leader with good communication skill ever hr to. It's not so hard to get hired by the company.

Remote work

Remote work life, maintaining 3to 7 files, releasing results, learning different technologies, group discussions, work politics, poor stress management.

Good for freshers only.

1)I feel like slave system in this Company. 2)Management not proper . 3)No chance of Increment/Promotions .4) so much Internal Politics ,and you will get no chance to speak for problems. 5)I learn so many things but my experience with company & management not good. 6) it is good option as fresh but for career options it's not good that all.

Pros

Good for freshers only for getting some experience.

Cons

Extending our duties sometimes more then 12 hour but not giving us OT.

Best for Fresher only to get chance into the Job

Best for Fresher only to get chance into the Job,Management not proper .No chance of Increment/PromotionsInternal Politics ,and you will get no chance to speak for problems

the most enjoyable part of the job

Over all good to start carrier. salary was good for freshers. Company staff is good all seniors is helpful. Management was very good. Company environment is also very good.

Good and nice work

No dought company is Better than other lab in my personal experience ,I think i am happy with thyrocare so nice incharge seniors person coperate always evrlery time ,thnks so much,also I know very well about my job regarding terms and conditions

Gd

Very good to work in the culture of the company and very friendly manager and co staff and friendly environment and enjoy to work there very systemating job and desk job there

Pathetic work place & management are biased.

Here politics is on the peak. Favoritism is all over in the management.Here's one of the department called PD (Personnel department) they are nothing but to torcher the employees and for this nonsense thing they call it "discipline". They try all possible ways to harass employees.Giving you warning letters for no reason.Instead of giving Saturday off they started Saturday WFH. I mean WTH is this.After capturing the management by pharm-easy it is way better improving, as they cares employee needs.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Thyrocare does not care his employees. Valumani (Ex-CEO) only cares his money.

Good for freshers but no future

Stressful environment. Lot of paper works and pressure from higher. Lot of politics Good for freshers but experience is worthless

As I was working in order management department, helpful collogues, TLs , enthusiastic environment with discipline.

-Need to audit your new joine for Improving company growth.-need to motivate and promote your good employees.Arrange to Training for CRM and OM employees (How to treat customer in healthcare industry) as they are attached with us emotionalywe are not selling anything to him We are taking care of him.

Pros

Available Canteen facility

Cons

Pay for food

Wonderful experience

I learnt so many things from this company. Manager and team leader are cooperative and supportive. If you are good performer then it is good company for you.

Poor Mgt, No growth, Treats you like a slave

Doesn't recommend this company at all. You can't raise your voice and if Braveously does then Mgt make sure to trouble you in every way possible. Some Ill mannered DHs and VP do exists there. No growth and Performance increments, Except to those who are "Favourite Gems". Every single day they target staff for some or the other silly reason and handover Memo/WL/WM seems it's comp. passion to disturb one's mental and emotional health, Moreover there's no limit to these Memo or WM/WL one can get unnecessarily as many of these just to complete their monthly target. It's more worse than a military school. Also you need to have your breaks on their allotted time otherwise they'll not spare you to have a minute of sigh of relief.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, Lots of paper work, No appreciation for your work, No value for the efforts and employees too.

Good for freshers, but very bad for future.

Very bad company, they don't even give salary timely, which also very less and they tell you to give DD of 5K before joining the company, because they also know that no one stays their for long because of bad salary and work culture.

Pros

Provide good knowledge of marketing and health care industry

Cons

Apart from salary, most of the things.

Not good organisation

I have enjoyed my work time in Thyrocare Technologies Ltd, this is not good organisation that I have not get my work satisfaction here and it's other medical policies as well as employees policies was not good for a employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD with

• THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?