THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD

THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD Employee Reviews

Good Experience

Work Culture is very good.Supportive management and team . Sometimes is very stressful because they having physical file system which is time consuming.

Poor Mgt, No growth, Treats you like a slave

Doesn't recommend this company at all. You can't raise your voice and if Braveously does then Mgt make sure to trouble you in every way possible. Some Ill mannered DHs and VP do exists there. No growth and Performance increments, Except to those who are "Favourite Gems". Every single day they target staff for some or the other silly reason and handover Memo/WL/WM seems it's comp. passion to disturb one's mental and emotional health, Moreover there's no limit to these Memo or WM/WL one can get unnecessarily as many of these just to complete their monthly target. It's more worse than a military school. Also you need to have your breaks on their allotted time otherwise they'll not spare you to have a minute of sigh of relief.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, Lots of paper work, No appreciation for your work, No value for the efforts and employees too.

Good for freshers, but very bad for future.

Very bad company, they don't even give salary timely, which also very less and they tell you to give DD of 5K before joining the company, because they also know that no one stays their for long because of bad salary and work culture.

Pros

Provide good knowledge of marketing and health care industry

Cons

Apart from salary, most of the things.

Not good organisation

I have enjoyed my work time in Thyrocare Technologies Ltd, this is not good organisation that I have not get my work satisfaction here and it's other medical policies as well as employees policies was not good for a employees.

Productive and supportive work place

Great company...for freshers they are giving opportunity. It's positive point. Good Workplace and staff is supportive one. There are rules and regulations to each and every staff, but it's positive impact on life also, discipline helps us in personal life aslo.

I was very happy with my position and used to enjoy my work

Working there was my good luck, i would be very happy to be the part of thyrocare again as lab technician, i was working as phlebotomist but searching as laboratory technicians this time .

worst place to invest your time in

People in this organization are completely insane . There is -0% of job security also people here are tooo much arrogant and nit at all helpful , All they do is put lots and lots of pressure on you without explaining you how to get the work done . All they do is to torcher you mentally,

Pros

There are no Pro in this company

Cons

Company Itself is a big cons

Any time firing, able to work more than 14 Hrs, loss of 5000, very much politics

Any time you will fired no job gurentee. you will loss you're 5000 rupee caution money,. very much politics if you are good in politics and active then you have great opportunity without work company will pay bonus+salary but if you have dedicated hardworking person then you will get memo and you will face the fire

Pros

Cons

Loss of caution money 5000, working hour more than 18

Nothing new to learn and too much burden

TL puts too much burden on L1. No OT even after 9 hours duty. While interview they will say you will get the but after joining they will say that DH does not allowed.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

more than 10 hr duty you have to do

Only paper work was there, you will have to prepare DED report only.

Well in my 3 years of experience in thyrocare,i have learned one thing, you dont need to work sincerely, if somehow you could find other's misstake then can only you can climb to to the top seats. I was there as IT Executive basically handling desktop support and technical helpdesk profile. They will not preffer your comments rather than they are very keen to listen to the big manager's fake comments. The big guns can do anything to save themselves and will make you the ultimate guilty person and will give some nonsense reason and force you to leave the job. They have some aweful policy not to give you experience letter if they terminate you. There is lots of employees i have seen in my working tenure, faced those points. Last but not the least, you will surely learn the documentation process in thyrocare as the whole work was on DED paper report only. No technical work will be there for sure. Final words, if you are freshers and desparate for job then only you join but after 1 year you should search for better options as thyrocare is having history of throwing old staffs for no reasons. Whoever is planning to join as hardware staffs, remember one thing, system shifting is regular there. Hardware team have to shift other staffs systems. That shifting was so regular that all the staffs were feel like disgusted as the shifting was like daily routines. As a hardware staff, i have got some good friends there but some rettle snakes also. Seniors will only sit and will send the junior staffs for the shifting. My previous seniors was awesome and supportive. Thats all the full experience -

Pros

Nothing except documentation and file preparing

Cons

There will be no personal life for sure, you will have to stay in office for atleast 12 hour a day, then only your mean working hour will be increased and you will be efficient staff

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD?

Well Learning Environment

➢ Work with marketing managers to strategically plan on new projects. ➢ To approach new clients for dealing and offering of company services. ➢ To monitor the promotion of offers in online portals and demonstrate growth. ➢ Fixing quotation prices.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Long Hours

Not good.

Company hired fresher. But you need to pay 5k for job security which will refunded if you complete 6 months. Nothing new to learn same work. Management is worst. In covid-19 pandemic situation they fired employees.

Pros

Nothing's good

Cons

Don't waste your time.

I had a good and progressive experienc

I joined as a new comer or a fresher and I started growing in confidence due to the environment around me, my colleagues and superiors were all supportive and ready to help round the clock

Fun work place good people

Very good to time to work beacause very good people and very help full nature and very good people to success and learning seminars and work friendly people thank you

Freshers company.and good growing company....

Really good and proper report time to time. Good organization and well response.one more... freshers to good opportunity provide. Freedom and enjoying.

Stressful job

This job is for those who are like robots and ready to work 24*7 without any personal life, really stressful and enormous pressure on employees.Very less incentives.

Good

In thyrocare I have learn so many thing like the how to handle the operation work.working environment is good and senior staff are helping each other.

Very good company

Still I am learning lot of things in this company . It's very Gud company for all the works. I am not ready to leave this company but unfortunately I have to leave this company

A typical day starts with a daily routine plan. Thyrocare hires Freshers especially & over there any fresher have a big opportunity for learning, they prepare us for multitasking.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long working hours

Very bed company

Thyrocare company is good but all staff totally bed not told about company hidden policies payment deduced without any reson no given holiday 365 days working

Good

Good support from all. Employees getting good support from management. There no salary issue.HR team are good for everyone. Nice culture and job is safe while working with thyrocare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD with