THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
View all THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD reviews

THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD

THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD Employee Review

Very bad experience in thyrocare

I was an X staff of thyrocare but management experience is very bad and not a leave policy if we take 1 day leave management change the department chair and PC desk such a bad experience in thyrocare they do jobless in quick silly decision

For freshers it's good

Growth is slow if you are not a extraordinary types.Keep your self updated.Focus on your growth take your team with your growth.Have good communication skills.

Productive and nice place

Good opportunity for the healthcare sector or for the fresher also. Nice payoff with accurate worktime. Very supporting team leader with good communication skill ever hr to. It's not so hard to get hired by the company.

Good for freshers only.

1)I feel like slave system in this Company. 2)Management not proper . 3)No chance of Increment/Promotions .4) so much Internal Politics ,and you will get no chance to speak for problems. 5)I learn so many things but my experience with company & management not good. 6) it is good option as fresh but for career options it's not good that all.

Pros

Good for freshers only for getting some experience.

Cons

Extending our duties sometimes more then 12 hour but not giving us OT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD with

• THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
  • Very bad experience in thyrocare