Tieto

Tieto Employee Reviews

Nordic based company cool people where kind and trust you. Good management less pay less work.Medical benifits, anual gift. Less projects and no such time line will maintain

Great work life balance

Great work life balance, great people, standard MNC benefits, supporting management, culture is good, value of employees, normal annual hike, no need to fight for promotion etc

Work-life balance

Best product based company to work. Work life balance. Open culture so here you will be directly reporting to delivery manager . So no micro management.

Hur är ledarskapet i Tieto egentligen?

Tieto är ett företag som har lite svårt att se den anställde som en resurs och tillgång, snarare är man kvicka att friställa medarbetare om affären minskar. Ledarskapet saknar stundtals mål, visioner, ett Agilt förhållningssätt till beslutsfattande och transparens. Organisationen är hierarkisk (typiskt finsk). Medarbetarna är de som bär företaget med sitt intresse och engagemang. Intressanta arbetsuppgifter och områden finns - men förändring går för långsamt och målen kommuniceras/bryts inte ned tydligt.

Productive and fun loving culture

Good work culture. Productive and fun loving culture.Existing employees are underpaid but managment hires new employees from non telecom domain with higher payscale.Still in terms of job security, it's much better than any other organization in Pune.ProsFlexible working hours

Average

Pay scale is very bad. Work life Fe balance is good but you will not get pay for your work.cheap gifts on festival and no party.Join only if want work life balance.

Good place to be, Work culture is very good

TietoEvry is a good organization to work with, Work culture is very good, Growth is quite decent as well but that will very as per project. Friendly colleagues,

Pros

Good work culture, Good and friendly colleagues to work with, Flexible in timings

Cons

Less onsite opportunities for long time, Less pay as per experience

Good IT company to work.

I have been working at TietoEVRY full-time for more than a yearProsGood work life balance. Opportunities to work in various technologies.ConsNo as such for me.

Flexibilitet och bra löner 😊

Jag har jobbat på Tieto (Nu kallas dom för TietoEvry) i 1 år och älskar att jobba där. Trevlig arbetsmiljö,bra lön,gratis frukost varje dag osv. Skulle rekommendera alla att söka jobb där😊

Pros

Gratis frukost, förmåner, lön, kan jobba hemifrån eller på kontoret(flexibilitet)

Cons

Skulle önska flera aktiviteter tillsammans som för exempel Efter work:)

Laid back environment , managers in certain bu care only for billing and nothing about employees

Great work life balance. But no employee care even in situation of pandemic. No growth in terms of business since last 5 years.Managers do not care about employee welfare and only look at billing they get out of resources. They will go to an extent ro place a resource who doe not gave any skills required to perform the job

Typical outsourcing corporation

Cons: Technologies in a projects are completely client dependant. A lot of shitty debugging projects. Really poor unskilled managers, without any sign of technical knowledge, couldn't distinguish user space and kernel space project. A lot of bureaucracy, for example in one project I had to report my working time in three different services + jira tickets time estimation. A lot of typical corporate meetings about nothing. Good as a first job just to grasp some basics but real let down for experienced people. Pros: Flexible working hours. Nice office.

Tieto Sweden AB has very calm and peaceful working environt.

We have flexible working hours and working place too. We can work at home, not compulsory to attend to work every day. we have a good working environment for learning and get improved our knowledge. Our teme is very helpful and sharing knowledge among the team. we can attend any educational programs or books, materials related to my job get to improve quality and efficiency to deliver our products.

Great comapany

Really loved working there. One of the best companies I've ever worked at. Great managment. Nice salary. Really recommend this lovely company full of great people.

Wonderfull company to work with

Tieto India Pvt. Ltd. is a nice company to work with. In this company you can achieve excellent work life balance. It provide a good pay as well. Wonder full culture.

Good company for learning

Good company to stay for a longer time. Good for learning and exploring. You will get opportunities if you are capable. Work-life balance is better. Some leaders are really good.

Cons

HR are not active

Altogether Great place to work

ave started my journey with this organization and been working for almost 4 years now. As per me this is the best company to work with. People are nice, the working culture is best, you can maintain work-life balance, no issues with the payments, you get it on the last working day of every month. Great place to work

Bra kollegor

Alltid varit bra kollegor att jobba med, det är ledarskapet och hur man behandlar medarbetare som sänker betyget.

Productive and fun work place

Work places is good and even the work environment is healthy. Salary benefits along with other medical benefits are great. Managers are very supportive

Statische werkplek, teveel vergaderen zonder resultaat

moeilijk te definiëren bedrijfs- processen en soms onnodige vergaderen

Pros

goeie opleidings mogelijkheden

Cons

weinig daadkracht van t management

Good

Good work life balance. Good salary hike. Not for freshers. A bit older technologies are used and recently they started looking into the newer technologies. Provides pick and drop facility.

Odporúčam

Produktívní a zábavné pracoviště s možností stolního futbalu.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tieto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tieto
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?