Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh

Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh Management reviews

Clear

productive

It was a nice experience working with the company as at time, with free transportation to our various locations and having a good teamwork with the colleagues. The management were good enough to provide free health insurance to us and giving up off-days for us to rest for the next week ahead to work. There wasn't any culture differences and no racism among us. Overtime were fully paid but and the most enjoyable is providing all the necessary needs on time, like uniforms, equipment,boots and giving us new uniforms exactly on times. But the only difficult aspect is the people at the various locations are sometimes very difficult to control or to understand but as a security its part of the job we have to exercise patients .

Superb Place To Work

working at BM profile

It is a great company. I will proud to work in this company. I was particularly successful in marketing,H/R and general management. They are showing a best environment of work. I like it. It will do it with the commitment, support and enthusiasm from their staff. It can work with a strong commitment. Thank you.

Fraud company

It is a fraud company. Do not trust on their words. They just try to make people fool and earn money.They will call u 100 times. But just block them. All fraud.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh Reviews by Location

Learn about Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh in popular locations