Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

productive

It was a nice experience working with the company as at time, with free transportation to our various locations and having a good teamwork with the colleagues. The management were good enough to provide free health insurance to us and giving up off-days for us to rest for the next week ahead to work. There wasn't any culture differences and no racism among us. Overtime were fully paid but and the most enjoyable is providing all the necessary needs on time, like uniforms, equipment,boots and giving us new uniforms exactly on times. But the only difficult aspect is the people at the various locations are sometimes very difficult to control or to understand but as a security its part of the job we have to exercise patients .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh Reviews by Location

Learn about Tiger Security Guard Services,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh in popular locations