Tiger Security Services

Tiger Security Services Employee Reviews

Learn and Fun work place

* When i joined in this company i faced work pressure. because after study, My first job in Tiger Security Service. I have no idea, how to select to right person for job,conduct and take interviews and all things. * I learned how to screening and select right candidate for right work and i learn how to make good relationship with clients, conduct meeting schedule between MD and Clients, and how to work with our colleagues and solve his official problems *Management is Good.Healthy Environment. *Most Enjoyable part of the job, when we celebrate Parties.

Totally fraud

Y company aur eske employee sab jhuthe h ,y jhuth bolkar ladko ko bulate h aur unse 3000 rupay lete h, aur y bahut badi fraud company h.aur eske employee ko bat karne ki tamij bhi nhi h, Joining k Time par aapse bolenge ki aapki security money aapko pahle month m bapas kr di jayegi, lekin aisa kuchh bhi nhi h,agar aap bad m apni security money bapas mangte ho to bol denge ki 11 months bad refund hogi, y saale bahut bde fraud h, chupchap se Bond Sign karva lete h.esliye koi bhi signature mat karna kahi par bhi.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

productive

It was a nice experience working with the company as at time, with free transportation to our various locations and having a good teamwork with the colleagues. The management were good enough to provide free health insurance to us and giving up off-days for us to rest for the next week ahead to work. There wasn't any culture differences and no racism among us. Overtime were fully paid but and the most enjoyable is providing all the necessary needs on time, like uniforms, equipment,boots and giving us new uniforms exactly on times. But the only difficult aspect is the people at the various locations are sometimes very difficult to control or to understand but as a security its part of the job we have to exercise patients .

Pros

productive

It was a nice experience working with the company as at time, with free transportation to our various locations and having a good teamwork with the colleagues. The management were good enough to provide free health insurance to us and giving up off-days for us to rest for the next week ahead to work. There wasn't any culture differences and no racism among us. Overtime were fully paid but and the most enjoyable is providing all the necessary needs on time, like uniforms, equipment ,boots and giving us new uniforms exactly on times. But the only difficult aspect is the people at the various locations are sometimes very difficult to control or to understand but as a security its part of the job we have to exercise patients.

productive

Pros

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

productive

Pros

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

productive

Tiger security company is one of the most leading company in security sector in Lucknow..My experience in the company working are good and thankful for company for great opportunity.

Pros

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

productive

Management is quite good. But the hardest part of the job is handal to clients. The most enjoyable part is less work load and nothing to worries. This job is quite good but i want more...

Pros

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

productive

Best options of career development in youngister in own and ur family life..... And no boundation and other loaded works of off on your job and few days after batter view for ur side.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tiger Security Services?

fraud

totally fraud company they are totally cheater those who are working are doing forcefully because they are bound now.fraud fraud fraud fraud they commit some and do some

productive

Tiger security company is one of the most leading company in security sector in Lucknow..My experience in the company working are good nd thankful for company for great opportunity.

Fun workplace

Management is quite good. But the hardest part of the job is handel to clientes. The most enjoyable part is less work load and nothing to worries. This job is quite good but i want more...

Cons

Lon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiger Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tiger Security Services with

Tiger Security Services Reviews by Location

• Tiger Security Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?