Timex Group India Ltd

Timex Group India Ltd Employee Reviews

Its good time for me & company also.because company also growth 50- 60 % when I was working their, specially my outlet.After than all between my senior ( supervisor) & me become a good relationship.
if you are a placed candidate from a university then this company is waiting for you but do not expect growth because seniors never see potential in juniors
Pros
festive activities and trips
Cons
politics, job growth is not available until you come from a placement university
Good to work, good management and place to work, the most enjoyabe part is seniors are cooperative and pressure on the situation where they think things are required to do business.
Timex company is very beautiful company and well maintained in the forms of cleanliness, rules regulations, working environment and most importantly timings are 7to 4.30 which is more suitable for girls.
Good place to start your career at. The environment is not very competitive. Have to take initiative to find work. The management is good, does not interfere.
You need to be punctual, disciplined, accountable of your responsibilities, colleagues are cooperative, deadline well defined for all the jobs, initiatives are always appreciated,
All Things good & Peace Environment Helping Nature ,Cleanness, & All Clients frank to each other Watch manufacture Area & Store Department also very good
Great place to work. Challenging trade with large number of Brands from economy mass product to Luxury. Result oriented people get opportunity to grow in same channel. Company also provide opportunity for cross channel opportunity.
Great place/company to work, give exposure for self grooming, not any unnecessary work pressure, no politics, good atmosphere for work, good growth in terms of salary and self development.
Pros
good exposure to groom
I just enjoy my work this work is perfect for me because it will help me to improved my work skill and communicate with customers and client and this thing i love about my job
The company was good to work at with a friendly environment to enhance my sales and MIS skills. I have learned how to maintain a store sales, inventories. The hard part of my Job was to keep a healthy relationship with the franchise.
Very Nice working environment & management learning with co-operative co-workers. Timely growth of Employee is the area need to be improved upon.
1. I have learned so many things in Timex like personality development, how to speak, how to give presentations etc. 2. management is good in Timex. 3. Co workers & seniors are very supportive & helpfull.
the company believes in human asset, work environment challenging but lot of learning...ample scope for learning and growing with the company The management is very supportive and believes in pay for performance culture encourages employee to take calculated risk and supports in case of failure cohesive and conducive work environment....Good understanding and strong team work approach Need strong focus on front of the business to ensure strong growth of company company has turn around from loss making to profitable organization
Pros
Free transport and excellent canteen facilities in Factory
Cons
daily commuting time high
As a store manager and sales team support this company made me learn many good things that I can learn and implement in any organisation at the time of matching situations. Handling an event outside our business premises is the most typical day in this aspect where we are made to learn how to handle the stocks and sales as well at a time some where out side the regular business premises. Learned to handle customers and drive them reach their ultimate satisfaction of their purchase.
Pros
Techniology oriented and affordable by product in its range
Cons
Lack of publicity
Technical knowledge in the field of marketing and visual merchandising
During these 11 years i learnt that even if you love the job and try to do as much production as possible at your limit in terms of sales,collections and ensuring customer satisfaction if there is no system driving the whole work culture every bit of hard work is bound to be wasted.There should be also proper motivation(not always monetary but also behaviour). For a company to grow there should be a discipline which everybody should obey,if the rules are same for every customer there develops a satisfaction,reliability for the Brand. It is absolutely similar for our life which has to be routine driven.Success comes when we follow a routine and do our jobs step by step.
Pros
Incentives to boost sales
Cons
Thankless customers