TISS

TISS Employee Reviews

One of the best social science institute in India. Culture in the is so dynamic that people from every part of the india come to learn with great professor's.
The all staff and the work culture is very friendly. I learnt lot from my past job at TISS and it would help me to deal in better way the coming challenges in my at work place.
It is great opportunity for me and i am happy to find opportunities i am work with mdr tb patient and more risk to infection for this diesease.
Pros
i learn new more things from here
Cons
There is 6. Hour workin in per day
Good Place to work, good exposure to the technologies, kind, talented, knowledgeable and supportive staff. Theres a lack of communication but thats ok.
Pros
working hours, work enviorment
Cons
lack of communication
Had complete liberty and worked on my idea regarding revival of agriculture. Also raised funds and did campaign. Build own team of volunteers and interns and undertook various training of farmers and also set up a processing plant in the rural area to supplement farmers income and to integrate their farming activities.
Pros
liberty
Cons
distressed area for farmers
I was a cultural secretary at Post Graduation in Tata Institute of Social Sciences. I was mainly responsible for conducting programme including all management which is required to organize at our college level.
Pros
I learned how to organize a cultural program at College level
Cons
some of the program was student initiated so scarcity of fund was there sometimes.
Learned how to plan next day proceedings and dealing with multiple agencies at various levels, Enjoyed with other staff at work station.
TISS enhanced my knowledge and removed my hesitation to interacting with people. I pleased to worked with TISS.
Pros
Free lodging and Fooding
Cons
Limited work hours