Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

India213 reviews

tataindiafreeculturelunchpressuresalarylearn

Titan best place to work

Excellent work culture Best opportunities Best products Can explore more learning’s More processed Excellent

Cons

Positive environment,safe at work place

It was really great to work for at a place that actually care about their employees.Exciting and challenging place to work.The culture of company was very good.

Titan Company Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good exposure

Good place to learn, culture and support system is good, management is also good however work pressure based on roles varies ,growth opportunities is very limited.

Pros

Good for learning, decent pay, Free lunch, reimbursement available

Cons

Long hours based on role, stagnant growth

Productive and fun work place

This is the only company where employees can work freely throughout his/her entire working period of time. Coz unlike other companies, they feel us like a family.

Productive and bad workplace

Long working hours and lots of political environment in lens manufacturing in Bangalore area. Co- worker are supportive and helpful. But HR is not helpful.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long work hours and no promotion

Best workplace

Titan Company is the best platform to build a career. Because the most important thing in an organization is that its culture is molarity is Discipline and Management, which is with this company.

Pros

No high cost

Cons

No long hours

I learn more work

Most enjoyable part of my jobGood and friendly employeesWorking at feel betterI learn 5sI learn operating machineI learn to gauge checkManagement is good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Titan Company Limited?

Best time

Good experience with so many experiences.I learned how to focus your performance it's doesn't matter how rude the customer or your colleagues.its all about performance. And performance gives you money. And money make me a good performer..Thank you

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Good Communication place

No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping

Pros

Free luncher

Avg.

Its ok but totally things got change in last 4-5 years , now the work colleagues are most of senior relative, and u can't help it,. And now not interested more to work

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Review about company working culture

The most enjoyable part of my job is doing plc programming. Electrical problem solving and we rectifying LT panel wiring problem solving, weekly mechine maintenance.

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

Awesome company

Titan Company always Work toward the employee, Always encourage employee and understand the employee needs, Lot of Rewards programs run by titan where titan appreciate employee's.

productive

Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Titan Company Limited with