Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

Best time

Good experience with so many experiences.I learned how to focus your performance it's doesn't matter how rude the customer or your colleagues.its all about performance. And performance gives you money. And money make me a good performer..Thank you

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Good Communication place

No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping

Pros

Free luncher

Avg.

Its ok but totally things got change in last 4-5 years , now the work colleagues are most of senior relative, and u can't help it,. And now not interested more to work

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Review about company working culture

The most enjoyable part of my job is doing plc programming. Electrical problem solving and we rectifying LT panel wiring problem solving, weekly mechine maintenance.

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

Awesome company

Titan Company always Work toward the employee, Always encourage employee and understand the employee needs, Lot of Rewards programs run by titan where titan appreciate employee's.

productive

Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.

Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.

Good Learning

Intern : Good Learning , Proper Guidance and Teaching , Flexible hours , Play time , Free Snacks , Relaxed Work space. ................................

Pros

Relaxed and Good Learning

Hard and Careful Work Oriented

At Tanishq, I got a flute to know about different designs of Gold as well as Diamond Jewelries, especially the different grades of Diamond. I also came to know about how to make a good rapport with the customers, engage them and showcase jewelries patiently.

This company little ok for me

Company provide only contrack basis.... Not gave any permanent job.... And travelling is not comfortable......job role is only contrack and apprentice and logistics

Productive and great work culture

I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.

Best Place to work

Titan is one of the best places to work, the company has ethical values deeply engraved in it's DNA driven by leaders with empathy and vision, Titan is true justice to be Tata Company Pros Best Ethical values Great work-life balance Balance work pressure People-centric (open to criticism) Visionary Strong Business incubations Cons Slow personal growth unbalanced compensation between individuals

Tata Culture and Brand Strength

While the company is away from the main city, still the office atmosphere and surroundings are good. You do your work and relax when you need. No compulsion in your daily activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2