Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.
Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.
Pros
Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)
Cons
Works like a government office. Very slow paced
Good experience with so many experiences.I learned how to focus your performance it's doesn't matter how rude the customer or your colleagues.its all about performance. And performance gives you money. And money make me a good performer..Thank you
My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.
Pros
Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/
Cons
some bad executives spoil the show
No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping
Pros
Free luncher
Cons
Its ok but totally things got change in last 4-5 years , now the work colleagues are most of senior relative, and u can't help it,. And now not interested more to work
Cons
Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.
Pros
Got salary on time.
Cons
Should have respected my educational qualifications.
Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas
The most enjoyable part of my job is doing plc programming. Electrical problem solving and we rectifying LT panel wiring problem solving, weekly mechine maintenance.
Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Titan Company Limited?
Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.
Titan Company always Work toward the employee, Always encourage employee and understand the employee needs, Lot of Rewards programs run by titan where titan appreciate employee's.
Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.
Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.
Intern : Good Learning , Proper Guidance and Teaching , Flexible hours , Play time , Free Snacks , Relaxed Work space. ................................
Pros
Relaxed and Good Learning
At Tanishq, I got a flute to know about different designs of Gold as well as Diamond Jewelries, especially the different grades of Diamond. I also came to know about how to make a good rapport with the customers, engage them and showcase jewelries patiently.
Company provide only contrack basis.... Not gave any permanent job.... And travelling is not comfortable......job role is only contrack and apprentice and logistics
I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.
Titan is one of the best places to work, the company has ethical values deeply engraved in it's DNA driven by leaders with empathy and vision, Titan is true justice to be Tata Company Pros Best Ethical values Great work-life balance Balance work pressure People-centric (open to criticism) Visionary Strong Business incubations Cons Slow personal growth unbalanced compensation between individuals
While the company is away from the main city, still the office atmosphere and surroundings are good. You do your work and relax when you need. No compulsion in your daily activities.
Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.