Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

Good Communication place

No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping

Pros

Free luncher

Cons

Review about company working culture

The most enjoyable part of my job is doing plc programming. Electrical problem solving and we rectifying LT panel wiring problem solving, weekly mechine maintenance.

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

productive

Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.

Productive and great work culture

I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.

I very excited to work here but what to do nowadays atmosphere changed here so i want to resign.

I'm belongs to poor family i mean i dont have any kind of supporting background to depends on somebody so I'm purely independent, no doubt in this and very good communication I hope because 2 years I worked for direct marketing Co. In several places, and after joining TITAN I learnt JEWELLERY CAD DISIGNIN-G also and so now I'll feel free to work in any corporate field.

1.Good atmosphere 2.Foods are good and hygiene 3.Work culture is good, lot of good mentors to help you out. Lots of benefits and the company will take care of you most times.

Pros

Free launch

An stress free work

Its an good company , Tension free job.Good production. Easy to nibgke with the employees. Good in food facilities. Work culture is good.Asia's no.1 Tool room department.

Pros

Good food facilities

Working natured company

This is a company with working in a friendly manner and able to giving prefrence to the ideas which we suggest.. and this is my first company which I've started as a junior Engineer and learned more in toolings.

Productive and fun workplace

accuracy and precision work methods learned about the operations in press tool,injection molding good management good workplace culture long hour duty learning new things about the job.

Pros

foods are available at cheap rate

Cons

strictly 8 hours

Good work atmosphere

Good company, working time is perfect, safety is ok, nice working atmosphere, food is excellent, supervisors having good behaviour towords trainees, nice canteen

Pros

Free food

hi-fi

The place where the person become a good leaner good thinker etc. they teach me lot nice place to work lot of fun and nice people . perfect management they provide us 100%

productivity and series

I am work in to titan company ltd in sequel logistics in courier company in dispatched area in valuable material gold items.its very pressure into the job in critical ... 8 hour work in day

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun place

It was a good company to work there! The work is easy and funny to do there! The work was of some watch parts (wrist)! The company was clean and comfortable to work there!

Pros

Free lunches

Good workplace and culture

Very good environment and great pleasure to work I have learned and handled, Tool Manufacturing Process, R&D Projects, Procurement then Sourcing, Supply Chain Management.

Its full of learning

I have joined here as GET and till now working here.I found this company as transparent and people friendly. The years I worked here nurtured my knowledge and I have learned many skills from my works.

Pros

People based organisation

fun & work

it is a university, instead of studying MBA, people should work here to know everything. Employee friendly, lot of growth opportunities. Very pride to work with TATA group

Pros

Cons

6 days working

Fun place to work

Good place to work, performance is strictly monitored through kra, and performance link pay is directly related to your kra rating, even salary hike & promotion is linket to your kra performance.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

People oriented organization

Titan is an Organisation where one could start their career and get to understand how the corporate world is. Being part of the Tata group, they are high on employee welfare.

A knowledge centre

It is a good place for knowledge gaining enthusiast. Minimum work life balance. Good employee policies. immature project management

working very sincere & punctuality as good

very good experience to me. because of first starting step for in carrier this working time period good about me. this period i learned how to handle on jobs any of the concern.This is very useful to my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2