Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Good work place. Best place to learn concept of " every one should know every thing" Individual responsibility & task given every year to expose our performance . every colleague are friendly
Pros
Meal voucher cards - entitled
It was a dream to work with the titan company , i enjoyed my job a lot , good supportive team even a management, no.1 in transparency, had nice experience with the TITAN ...
good
Cons
Its feels really good as day starts with smile greet to a welcomed customer and get engaged with his require and again escort him with a smile . learning was really healthy to konow about all the processes and biuld the rappo amonst top customers . culture is very good . the hardest part is always to be patient and calm enjoyment is when we achieve are target.
Pleasure working with this company. Very friendly environment and everyone is helpful. I learned how to interact with the customers.How to handle their issues.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Chaos
Working in this company is a great asset and lot a new thing we learn very very knowledgeable and informative we understood the meaning of delighting our customer by our service . Typical day is actually challenging day I would like to say was dhuntares day.Mangement is very good they take care of there employee like there children best of the feasibility is provided to staff. Co worker are very help full and always in working in team. Most enjoyable part of the job is yearly once get together.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
iam very happy to write about titan because i started my carrier from there titan was started at 1987 with in 26 years the company grown very fast fast because of good quality design work man ship of company staffs in shot period titan atarted sub brand like fastrack & titan eye plus it gives lots of image to brand & more opportunity to others....
Its avery good company as i work from last 2 years it was agreat experience i personally learned so many things for ex- how to attend the customer,how to solve the customer issue & complaint.. As i selected best CRO for 3 times.
Pros
Free lunches
In the scheme period its very hectic.I learned a lot specially Consumer behaviour.Most enjoyable part of job is co-ordination
Pros
free lunch, bonus, early schedules for lady staff
Cons
long hours working, no work life balance
Good to work on Weak endlearned how to interact with customersCompany management is wounderfulgood co-ordination with co-workersI don't think there is any hardest part in the jobGiving good service to the customers and delighting them
Pros
gift pass for customer delight program
  1. Customer Relations Representative