Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Work-Life Balance

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.

Hard and Careful Work Oriented

At Tanishq, I got a flute to know about different designs of Gold as well as Diamond Jewelries, especially the different grades of Diamond. I also came to know about how to make a good rapport with the customers, engage them and showcase jewelries patiently.

Titan company is very good company.

Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.

Fun an Nice for work and for knowledgeable place

I had learn many thing from Titan Which would help me in my future an I still learning an I had also learned things from the company like how behaves with customer how to make familiar realationship with a customer and to satisfaction Service.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

It was a great experience over all to a part of titan industries

Initially it was a big leap to my career to be a part of the Tata group and an honour to be a part of Titan company limited. Have had a good experience in this company which helped in New exposure to new parameters of business and end to end customer handling, sales, upselling, cross selling, push selling, customer satisfaction, customer enganamet, customer interaction, customer retention.

Pros

Employee friendly, women employees' security

Cons

Long hours, less personal time

company is not having any growth.

payment of salary is on time but educational qualification is not considered.learnt to achieve sales targets.yearly there is cultural activities which is enjoyable.

Pros

salary payment is on time.

Cons

no further growth.

Productive place

Worked at titan company limited is very interesting I enjoyed here too much An ethical conpany Employee caring Too much caring about female employees One of the best and honest company in india Never cheat their customer and policies are transparent like water.

Pros

Free lunch

productivity and series

I am work in to titan company ltd in sequel logistics in courier company in dispatched area in valuable material gold items.its very pressure into the job in critical ... 8 hour work in day

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Productivity but not fun place

Company is good, but it's not following the ethical values. Store manager is very partial towards few people. There is no motivation of good talent. Which is very bad.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No pay for extra hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Titan Company Limited?

nice to work with tata

here i got more experience , and i learn so many things and it teaches me more things i feel machured aftr joing ths compny tata's are very attched with there employees and they undrsatnd there needs and they provide good training and establish very well

super experience

Super place to be in with only day shift.... good environment & collogues....Life is a balance we need to accept both ways to be smart .

Productive & Very Knowledgable

To handle to stock for out warding & In warding back to factory and different location. But have to give lots of time in the office & was getting difficult to spare time for the family. But overall had a great experience. Had to work for continuously couple of weeks.

Cons

Long Hours

knowledgeable

gud working environment , women have more benefits den men they r safe and have full right to speak against misshaping

Pros

free lunch

Cons

good company and get all benefits employer.

good company and get all benefits employer. like:- free lunch,P.F, lives, time to time salary, good environment .

Pros

free lunches, take rest, entertenment.

Cons

long hour.

Jewellery and watches

Sales from morning to Closing time. I got more trainings in tanishq(Titan Industries Ltd). The Management is very good, they will always take care the staffs. The co-workers is well team workers. Discount is the hardest job. Customer Satisfaction.

Pros

Free lunch and snacks

Cons

10 hrs

Titan is a great place to work, learning and enjoyment through work,systematic.

good management

to be punctual, good team work in organizing events, self confidence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2