Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.
Pros
Got salary on time.
Cons
Should have respected my educational qualifications.
Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.
At Tanishq, I got a flute to know about different designs of Gold as well as Diamond Jewelries, especially the different grades of Diamond. I also came to know about how to make a good rapport with the customers, engage them and showcase jewelries patiently.
Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.
I had learn many thing from Titan Which would help me in my future an I still learning an I had also learned things from the company like how behaves with customer how to make familiar realationship with a customer and to satisfaction Service.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Initially it was a big leap to my career to be a part of the Tata group and an honour to be a part of Titan company limited. Have had a good experience in this company which helped in New exposure to new parameters of business and end to end customer handling, sales, upselling, cross selling, push selling, customer satisfaction, customer enganamet, customer interaction, customer retention.
Pros
Employee friendly, women employees' security
Cons
Long hours, less personal time
payment of salary is on time but educational qualification is not considered.learnt to achieve sales targets.yearly there is cultural activities which is enjoyable.
Pros
salary payment is on time.
Cons
no further growth.
Worked at titan company limited is very interesting I enjoyed here too much An ethical conpany Employee caring Too much caring about female employees One of the best and honest company in india Never cheat their customer and policies are transparent like water.
Pros
Free lunch
I am work in to titan company ltd in sequel logistics in courier company in dispatched area in valuable material gold items.its very pressure into the job in critical ... 8 hour work in day
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Company is good, but it's not following the ethical values. Store manager is very partial towards few people. There is no motivation of good talent. Which is very bad.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No pay for extra hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Titan Company Limited?
here i got more experience , and i learn so many things and it teaches me more things i feel machured aftr joing ths compny tata's are very attched with there employees and they undrsatnd there needs and they provide good training and establish very well
Super place to be in with only day shift.... good environment & collogues....Life is a balance we need to accept both ways to be smart .
To handle to stock for out warding & In warding back to factory and different location. But have to give lots of time in the office & was getting difficult to spare time for the family. But overall had a great experience. Had to work for continuously couple of weeks.
Cons
Long Hours
gud working environment , women have more benefits den men they r safe and have full right to speak against misshaping
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good company and get all benefits employer. like:- free lunch,P.F, lives, time to time salary, good environment .
Pros
free lunches, take rest, entertenment.
Cons
long hour.
Sales from morning to Closing time. I got more trainings in tanishq(Titan Industries Ltd). The Management is very good, they will always take care the staffs. The co-workers is well team workers. Discount is the hardest job. Customer Satisfaction.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks
Cons
10 hrs
Titan is a great place to work, learning and enjoyment through work,systematic.
to be punctual, good team work in organizing events, self confidence