Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

It's my first job of my life

I gained a lot of experience there lots of things about watches bags and sunglasses with the work with there and it's really worth for me I loved my workplace and I respect my senior till date

Titan is good company but management is not good

I don't have any problem with company but it was the worst management which I have been seen ever management is not seeing the talent too much politics has been played in the company from team leader to regional manager and I don't like the favouritism too much favouritism is happening in company worst management ever I seen before

Good place for learning .

Good opportunists , Benefit employees , retail chain relationship , meeting monthly target , achievement sales target , equally justice for employees .

passionate place

enjoyable work place, passionate to work in the optical industry especially titan taught me wat is life and struggles everything how to overrcome. friendly mangament as well as irrtiating seniors.

Pros

monthly coupons

Cons

long hours and stressing seniors

Productive Place to work and gro

It been a wonderful time working with Titan. I have learned a lot of things like Interacting with clients, Achieving Targets, Working under pressure and working in a team. I have honed my selling skills here. My colleagues have always been supportive and understanding at times. They always motivate me to learn and do new things. It has always been to tough to achieve targets during off season. I have loved the extra benefits and perks that we get from Titan.

Pros

Good place to encouter challneges and face them positively

Cons

Odd working Shifts (12:00 noon - 10:00pm)

Nic and better place

At the time when I was working there that was the great time for me in tatan. My boss is fabulous and he inspired us for work better. He doe's not tell us to sell they tell us to show ur best then after showing your best the result should me coming better. I thanks to my boss to give a wonderfull suggestion.

Pros

Giving us a free lunch

Cons

Lunch time of 1 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2