Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Work-Life Balance

Titan Company Limited

A nice place to work, learn and Grow. I got opportunity to handle 2 territory in 6 month of my joining. It was little difficult but as usual you take pressure you got more confident. superb Management and team. There is nothing call hardest part in your job even i enjoy meeting new business partners and cracking new deals. Lovable company and colleagues.

Pros

Lots of Happy Hours.

Cons

Amazing tours and Travelings

Employee Friendly and Good working culture

Titan Is a very good company and maintains a good working culture. People in the company is supportive.I learned lot of new things here, grown up my skills every day.

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

office Politics

Fun to be there

It's the best company j have worked tI'll date, everyone takes care like family and u feel always at peace. Learnings are great and policies even better. An ideal company to work with at any level.

good workplace

culture is good , good brand name in market .. HR policy is very good . learned a lot in this company like managerial skill , team handling , huge turnover business etc .

Learning and fun workplace

A nice TATA Company to work with. A market leader in its trade. Very friendly and helpful staff. An individual will surely learn and will groom himself/herself.

Learn & good work of enviroment

i really enjoyed to work with supportive management & staff, while our management not available, i take initiative to handle staff and royal elite client for any quarry. Just because of my potential to do work i do get promoted which is hard to promoted among 30 ppls of staff.

Pros

Free Lunches, Snacks, safty of girls

Cons

Quit long hours

Enjoyable movment when we achived 90% growth in the year 2011-12

I have learned how to mange 26 people team, How to get businees in tugh time, How to indruduce new brand in the competion market.Hardest part of this job how to sell your premum brand small and Rural market. The most enjoyable part of this job when our south ex store received top postion award in premum brand sale in all over india.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Titan Company Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2