Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Culture reviews

Clear

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

A good work place

Titan is a good place to work with good work life balance. People are professional and treat everyone with respect. A fun place to work. Amazing colleagues

Good company

A good company to work with in India. Tata company with work culture of people oriented and customer centric. India's largest retailer with expansion.

Titan is good company but management is not good

I don't have any problem with company but it was the worst management which I have been seen ever management is not seeing the talent too much politics has been played in the company from team leader to regional manager and I don't like the favouritism too much favouritism is happening in company worst management ever I seen before

productive

The company focuses on customer centric. The days remained catering customer's queries. learned to be proactive. work culture is very stringent. challenges to overcome the management decision at times.

Pros

work culture

Review

Best work culture and work ethics and better job security. Need to improve salary structure . But I can assure you apart from salary anyone enjoy the the job role in titan

This was a great place to work , learn and perform. There were new challenges and one could use creative ways to resolve the issue. Team was great and we enjoyed time spend at work.

enjoining working over here

Its a great pleasure to work over here with such kind of environment & management and with lots of facilities they provide to the employee. Excellent place for people to work with.

Productive work environment

It's a great work place with excellent environment and top class management. It's a ethical company and a pleasure to work for them. The work is very satisfying and the benefits are great.

1.Good atmosphere 2.Foods are good and hygiene 3.Work culture is good, lot of good mentors to help you out. Lots of benefits and the company will take care of you most times.

Pros

Free launch

Titan Company Limited

A nice place to work, learn and Grow. I got opportunity to handle 2 territory in 6 month of my joining. It was little difficult but as usual you take pressure you got more confident. superb Management and team. There is nothing call hardest part in your job even i enjoy meeting new business partners and cracking new deals. Lovable company and colleagues.

Pros

Lots of Happy Hours.

Cons

Amazing tours and Travelings

Slow Management

Decision making takes lot of time but focus is on taking the correct decision Very friendly culture with some politics Enjoyed my stint in trade sales and Operations

production

First month of job work. My company management is very good workplace culture is very good Earley morning go to the work place Duty time enjoya ble part of the job

An stress free work

Its an good company , Tension free job.Good production. Easy to nibgke with the employees. Good in food facilities. Work culture is good.Asia's no.1 Tool room department.

Pros

Good food facilities

Employee Friendly and Good working culture

Titan Is a very good company and maintains a good working culture. People in the company is supportive.I learned lot of new things here, grown up my skills every day.

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

office Politics

Nice place to work

Nice place to work. Very friendly peers. Good job culture and job security. Less stress leading to good productivity. Would recommend people to join this company.

Good place for learning .

Good opportunists , Benefit employees , retail chain relationship , meeting monthly target , achievement sales target , equally justice for employees .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2