Titan Company Limited logo

Titan Company Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Avg.

Its ok but totally things got change in last 4-5 years , now the work colleagues are most of senior relative, and u can't help it,. And now not interested more to work

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

productive

Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.

Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.

Hard and Careful Work Oriented

At Tanishq, I got a flute to know about different designs of Gold as well as Diamond Jewelries, especially the different grades of Diamond. I also came to know about how to make a good rapport with the customers, engage them and showcase jewelries patiently.

This company little ok for me

Company provide only contrack basis.... Not gave any permanent job.... And travelling is not comfortable......job role is only contrack and apprentice and logistics

Productive and great work culture

I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.

Titan company is very good company.

Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.

A good work place

Titan is a good place to work with good work life balance. People are professional and treat everyone with respect. A fun place to work. Amazing colleagues

Fun an Nice for work and for knowledgeable place

I had learn many thing from Titan Which would help me in my future an I still learning an I had also learned things from the company like how behaves with customer how to make familiar realationship with a customer and to satisfaction Service.

Pros

Free lunch

Review

Best work culture and work ethics and better job security. Need to improve salary structure . But I can assure you apart from salary anyone enjoy the the job role in titan

Good

One of the best company to work,Good ethical company, No end to learning. Free to share your thoughts & views.Motivation , Has got good market reputiation,This was my 1st company after my education

Awesome

Its a great place to work. Work, Learn, Innovate! Trust and integrity runs throughout the company. Work is fun. Ethics, safety and innovation are given high Importance.

productive

I had loved working in Titan company Ltd. A clean environment to work. Titan provides us with various facilities like healthcare, insurances, small trips, free lunches. It gives us Job security.

It was a great experience over all to a part of titan industries

Initially it was a big leap to my career to be a part of the Tata group and an honour to be a part of Titan company limited. Have had a good experience in this company which helped in New exposure to new parameters of business and end to end customer handling, sales, upselling, cross selling, push selling, customer satisfaction, customer enganamet, customer interaction, customer retention.

Pros

Employee friendly, women employees' security

Cons

Long hours, less personal time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2