Titan Company Limited

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

tataindiafreeculturelunchpressuresalarylearn

good

It is a nice company to work with, everyone is supportive here and they really want you to grow in your careeer, I feel lucky to be here, I have almost been here

Titan best place to work

Excellent work culture Best opportunities Best products Can explore more learning’s More processed Excellent

Titan Company Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Positive environment,safe at work place

It was really great to work for at a place that actually care about their employees.Exciting and challenging place to work.The culture of company was very good.

Good exposure

Good place to learn, culture and support system is good, management is also good however work pressure based on roles varies ,growth opportunities is very limited.

Pros

Good for learning, decent pay, Free lunch, reimbursement available

Cons

Long hours based on role, stagnant growth

Productive and bad workplace

Long working hours and lots of political environment in lens manufacturing in Bangalore area. Co- worker are supportive and helpful. But HR is not helpful.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long work hours and no promotion

Best workplace

Titan Company is the best platform to build a career. Because the most important thing in an organization is that its culture is molarity is Discipline and Management, which is with this company.

Pros

No high cost

Cons

No long hours

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Good Communication place

No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping

Pros

Free luncher

Avg.

Its ok but totally things got change in last 4-5 years , now the work colleagues are most of senior relative, and u can't help it,. And now not interested more to work

Good work culture.

Got salary on time.competitive.learnt a lot.Could have continued.training was good.Could have given more leaves.should have given more flexible leaves and holidays.

Pros

Got salary on time.

Cons

Should have respected my educational qualifications.

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

productive

Productive,gained a lot of experience,fun place to work,atmosphere there was good.Got to see real life aplications of theory that is taught in college.

Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.

This company little ok for me

Company provide only contrack basis.... Not gave any permanent job.... And travelling is not comfortable......job role is only contrack and apprentice and logistics

Productive and great work culture

I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.

Best Place to work

Titan is one of the best places to work, the company has ethical values deeply engraved in it's DNA driven by leaders with empathy and vision, Titan is true justice to be Tata Company Pros Best Ethical values Great work-life balance Balance work pressure People-centric (open to criticism) Visionary Strong Business incubations Cons Slow personal growth unbalanced compensation between individuals

A good work place

Titan is a good place to work with good work life balance. People are professional and treat everyone with respect. A fun place to work. Amazing colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Titan Company Limited with

• Titan Company Limited
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?