Titan Company Limited

India215 reviews

Clear

tataindiafreeculturelunchpressuresalarylearn

Good exposure

Good place to learn, culture and support system is good, management is also good however work pressure based on roles varies ,growth opportunities is very limited.

Pros

Good for learning, decent pay, Free lunch, reimbursement available

Cons

Long hours based on role, stagnant growth

Best workplace

Titan Company is the best platform to build a career. Because the most important thing in an organization is that its culture is molarity is Discipline and Management, which is with this company.

Pros

No high cost

Cons

No long hours

Titan Company Limited insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

I learn more work

Most enjoyable part of my jobGood and friendly employeesWorking at feel betterI learn 5sI learn operating machineI learn to gauge checkManagement is good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

very friendly colleagues and atmosphere

My journey had been very decent, friendly colleagues, liberty to work, increase job knowledge, self improvement, lively work culture, learning and experiencing the unknown fields with guidance from seniors. An ideal place to learn when you are young and a positive frame of mind.

Pros

Beautiful lunch/ well taken care of/

Cons

some bad executives spoil the show

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

Titan company is very good company.

Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.

Production

Good for behaviour, Excellent environment, job satisfaction , good management, mimimum increment, best respect , no onroll opportunity, not considering others feeling.

Pros

Free

Cons

Titan is good company but management is not good

I don't have any problem with company but it was the worst management which I have been seen ever management is not seeing the talent too much politics has been played in the company from team leader to regional manager and I don't like the favouritism too much favouritism is happening in company worst management ever I seen before

Safety work place

Safety in working place , good management , quality food free , cleaning work good , daily production in quality, machine maintenance in nice .monthly two days leave &evary Sunday leave .

Pros

Lunches 2 time free

good working environment

very friendly and approachable management learned team management , the company was very flexible towards working hours and enjoyed designing with a very challenging yearly calender

Pros

free lunch

Cons

slightly lower salaries as compared to market

productive

The company focuses on customer centric. The days remained catering customer's queries. learned to be proactive. work culture is very stringent. challenges to overcome the management decision at times.

Pros

work culture

enjoining working over here

Its a great pleasure to work over here with such kind of environment & management and with lots of facilities they provide to the employee. Excellent place for people to work with.

Productive work environment

It's a great work place with excellent environment and top class management. It's a ethical company and a pleasure to work for them. The work is very satisfying and the benefits are great.

its a very professional and fun place to work

its a trusted company to work with full benefits to the employees. management with good atmosphere. your life is insured you get loans bonus and many more.

Pros

free lunch, insurance incentives

Cons

nil

Titan Company Limited

A nice place to work, learn and Grow. I got opportunity to handle 2 territory in 6 month of my joining. It was little difficult but as usual you take pressure you got more confident. superb Management and team. There is nothing call hardest part in your job even i enjoy meeting new business partners and cracking new deals. Lovable company and colleagues.

Pros

Lots of Happy Hours.

Cons

Amazing tours and Travelings

Awesome

Its a great place to work. Work, Learn, Innovate! Trust and integrity runs throughout the company. Work is fun. Ethics, safety and innovation are given high Importance.

production

First month of job work. My company management is very good workplace culture is very good Earley morning go to the work place Duty time enjoya ble part of the job

Built conveyor assembly system

Completed project training on “Conveyor system in assembly for BMW” • Assisted project management department. • Directed and coordinated project work by assigning tasks and controlling schedule. • Maintained project documents, plans, reports, headcount databases, and configured management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Titan Company Limited with