Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

Interesting consumer focussed work

Highly consumer-focused environment. However, management is old school and very archaic. Due to their job security, they tend to warm the benches for eons. Very old school way of functioning. A handful of good leaders with a vision for the org make the job interesting. Overall a good place to retire.

Pros

Job security, Subsidised Lunch (not good quality though)

Cons

Works like a government office. Very slow paced

Overall it is a Good Company

Overall its good accroding to me but i wish to work under company payroll in Titan Company Limited. Beacause there is no groth i have seen in frenchisee payroll, LImited position for higher promotion. Insted of frenchisee if i work under company payroll like L1 stores definetly i wiil be in top management position in this Company accroding to my Work,Education and Experience.

Good Communication place

No 1 company titan company Good more then knowledge learning Diffrent type of work learn Easy &quickly understanding in work Good timing following Time keeping

Pros

Free luncher

Cons

Good

Very good company, will help you when ever you are in need . I mean either personally or professinally. Good work culture and good management. Need to improve in some areas

Great experience

Don't have any idea to come out of the company , safe environment , full-fledged disciplined work, honesty employee, full and full demand oriented company which has given and learnt me lot of things nice experience with Titan adventure my career and to create my new path

Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company where my professional experience and background could make a difference.

Both companies good for me. Good management.Excellent growth.Best work culture traveling.No pressure are in there companies.Adet at creating an atmosphere conducive to work.

Titan is Tata company wonderful place to work. I got very good experience in this company. I got a chance to handle independent stores as well. I got good explore In my career.

Productive and great work culture

I interned at Titan Company jewellery division in the finance department. Workplace is great. I handled large data on excel and learned related skills. It is definitely a good place for career growth.

Best Place to work

Titan is one of the best places to work, the company has ethical values deeply engraved in it's DNA driven by leaders with empathy and vision, Titan is true justice to be Tata Company Pros Best Ethical values Great work-life balance Balance work pressure People-centric (open to criticism) Visionary Strong Business incubations Cons Slow personal growth unbalanced compensation between individuals

Tata Culture and Brand Strength

While the company is away from the main city, still the office atmosphere and surroundings are good. You do your work and relax when you need. No compulsion in your daily activities.

A good work place

Titan is a good place to work with good work life balance. People are professional and treat everyone with respect. A fun place to work. Amazing colleagues

Production

Good for behaviour, Excellent environment, job satisfaction , good management, mimimum increment, best respect , no onroll opportunity, not considering others feeling.

Pros

Free

productive

The company focuses on customer centric. The days remained catering customer's queries. learned to be proactive. work culture is very stringent. challenges to overcome the management decision at times.

Pros

work culture

productive workplace

GKB IS AN OPTICAL COMPANY WHICH PROVIDES EYE CARE SOLUTION AND SUNGLASSES. It also provides eye testing facility . the company also organises various eye screeing camp in different corporate sectors.

Pros

helpful colleague

Cons

Fun an Nice for work and for knowledgeable place

I had learn many thing from Titan Which would help me in my future an I still learning an I had also learned things from the company like how behaves with customer how to make familiar realationship with a customer and to satisfaction Service.

Pros

Free lunch

Review

Best work culture and work ethics and better job security. Need to improve salary structure . But I can assure you apart from salary anyone enjoy the the job role in titan

Good

One of the best company to work,Good ethical company, No end to learning. Free to share your thoughts & views.Motivation , Has got good market reputiation,This was my 1st company after my education

1.Good atmosphere 2.Foods are good and hygiene 3.Work culture is good, lot of good mentors to help you out. Lots of benefits and the company will take care of you most times.

Pros

Free launch

productive

I had loved working in Titan company Ltd. A clean environment to work. Titan provides us with various facilities like healthcare, insurances, small trips, free lunches. It gives us Job security.

Slow Management

Decision making takes lot of time but focus is on taking the correct decision Very friendly culture with some politics Enjoyed my stint in trade sales and Operations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2