Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

Titan company is very good company.

Titan company is very good company, but store management is so poor, floor manager's behaviour not good with some staff, revengefull behaviour with some employee's & never ever helped of some selected staff.

I very excited to work here but what to do nowadays atmosphere changed here so i want to resign.

I'm belongs to poor family i mean i dont have any kind of supporting background to depends on somebody so I'm purely independent, no doubt in this and very good communication I hope because 2 years I worked for direct marketing Co. In several places, and after joining TITAN I learnt JEWELLERY CAD DISIGNIN-G also and so now I'll feel free to work in any corporate field.

It's my first job of my life

I gained a lot of experience there lots of things about watches bags and sunglasses with the work with there and it's really worth for me I loved my workplace and I respect my senior till date

A good work place

Titan is a good place to work with good work life balance. People are professional and treat everyone with respect. A fun place to work. Amazing colleagues

Good company

A good company to work with in India. Tata company with work culture of people oriented and customer centric. India's largest retailer with expansion.

Production

Good for behaviour, Excellent environment, job satisfaction , good management, mimimum increment, best respect , no onroll opportunity, not considering others feeling.

Pros

Free

Fastrack

Fastrack is a sub-brand of titan watches. In 2005 Fastrack was spun off as an independent brand targeting the urban youth and growing fashion. The 1st store was to open in Chennai was Velachery where I was working. It is considered to be a youth brand and a lively environment

Titan is good company but management is not good

I don't have any problem with company but it was the worst management which I have been seen ever management is not seeing the talent too much politics has been played in the company from team leader to regional manager and I don't like the favouritism too much favouritism is happening in company worst management ever I seen before

Pune

Nice company already work in past 11 years all mangment its only good over all is very nice happy about re joined.all type work I learning for this company SAP portal good knowledge. All over India what's is best work update information & best kaizan to improve the business that portal give the information.

Pros

Cons

11 hours

Safety work place

Safety in working place , good management , quality food free , cleaning work good , daily production in quality, machine maintenance in nice .monthly two days leave &evary Sunday leave .

Pros

Lunches 2 time free

good working environment

very friendly and approachable management learned team management , the company was very flexible towards working hours and enjoyed designing with a very challenging yearly calender

Pros

free lunch

Cons

slightly lower salaries as compared to market

productive

The company focuses on customer centric. The days remained catering customer's queries. learned to be proactive. work culture is very stringent. challenges to overcome the management decision at times.

Pros

work culture

productive workplace

GKB IS AN OPTICAL COMPANY WHICH PROVIDES EYE CARE SOLUTION AND SUNGLASSES. It also provides eye testing facility . the company also organises various eye screeing camp in different corporate sectors.

Pros

helpful colleague

Cons

Fun an Nice for work and for knowledgeable place

I had learn many thing from Titan Which would help me in my future an I still learning an I had also learned things from the company like how behaves with customer how to make familiar realationship with a customer and to satisfaction Service.

Pros

Free lunch

Review

Best work culture and work ethics and better job security. Need to improve salary structure . But I can assure you apart from salary anyone enjoy the the job role in titan

This was a great place to work , learn and perform. There were new challenges and one could use creative ways to resolve the issue. Team was great and we enjoyed time spend at work.

enjoining working over here

Its a great pleasure to work over here with such kind of environment & management and with lots of facilities they provide to the employee. Excellent place for people to work with.

Productive work environment

It's a great work place with excellent environment and top class management. It's a ethical company and a pleasure to work for them. The work is very satisfying and the benefits are great.

its a very professional and fun place to work

its a trusted company to work with full benefits to the employees. management with good atmosphere. your life is insured you get loans bonus and many more.

Pros

free lunch, insurance incentives

Cons

nil

Good

One of the best company to work,Good ethical company, No end to learning. Free to share your thoughts & views.Motivation , Has got good market reputiation,This was my 1st company after my education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2