Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.
Pros
Free lunch and health check ups
Cons
8 hour and shift
1.Good atmosphere 2.Foods are good and hygiene 3.Work culture is good, lot of good mentors to help you out. Lots of benefits and the company will take care of you most times.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
A nice place to work, learn and Grow. I got opportunity to handle 2 territory in 6 month of my joining. It was little difficult but as usual you take pressure you got more confident. superb Management and team. There is nothing call hardest part in your job even i enjoy meeting new business partners and cracking new deals. Lovable company and colleagues.
Pros
Lots of Happy Hours.
Cons
Amazing tours and Travelings
Its a great place to work. Work, Learn, Innovate! Trust and integrity runs throughout the company. Work is fun. Ethics, safety and innovation are given high Importance.
I had loved working in Titan company Ltd. A clean environment to work. Titan provides us with various facilities like healthcare, insurances, small trips, free lunches. It gives us Job security.
Decision making takes lot of time but focus is on taking the correct decision Very friendly culture with some politics Enjoyed my stint in trade sales and Operations
First month of job work. My company management is very good workplace culture is very good Earley morning go to the work place Duty time enjoya ble part of the job
Completed project training on “Conveyor system in assembly for BMW” • Assisted project management department. • Directed and coordinated project work by assigning tasks and controlling schedule. • Maintained project documents, plans, reports, headcount databases, and configured management.
Handling day to day activity Learned about premium retail. Management is good but somewhere they want to reduce manpower and want the same productivity, which is not possible. Nothing any hard job, but due to manpower short work is strech. While handling the customers and cash point.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Duty hours is long
Its an good company , Tension free job.Good production. Easy to nibgke with the employees. Good in food facilities. Work culture is good.Asia's no.1 Tool room department.
Pros
Good food facilities
Initially it was a big leap to my career to be a part of the Tata group and an honour to be a part of Titan company limited. Have had a good experience in this company which helped in New exposure to new parameters of business and end to end customer handling, sales, upselling, cross selling, push selling, customer satisfaction, customer enganamet, customer interaction, customer retention.
Pros
Employee friendly, women employees' security
Cons
Long hours, less personal time
• Streamlined procurement process for IT-equipments purchased in the company • Used SAP ERP software for Vendor Profiling Management • Managed inventory of all IT-equipments in various departments • Identified possible risks in the procurement process and developed control procedures to mitigate such risks, while documenting them in a Risk Management Framework (RMF)
This is a company with working in a friendly manner and able to giving prefrence to the ideas which we suggest.. and this is my first company which I've started as a junior Engineer and learned more in toolings.
Titan Is a very good company and maintains a good working culture. People in the company is supportive.I learned lot of new things here, grown up my skills every day.
Pros
Working Environment
Cons
office Politics
Titan Industries is one of the best places to work in India. As a company, it has a history and heritage of excellence and quality products. The teams continue to carry on this legacy. It is also a great place to learn, and you can speak your mind openly, without fear, as long as you can back it up with logic and reason.
The best experience i have worked and even i will work anywhere. We can develop our knowledge and working principles to know to work with other company when we leave from titan company.
Pros
It is like a college and will grow our knowledge
Cons
Transport facility is not there
Nice place to work. Very friendly peers. Good job culture and job security. Less stress leading to good productivity. Would recommend people to join this company.
It's the best company j have worked tI'll date, everyone takes care like family and u feel always at peace. Learnings are great and policies even better. An ideal company to work with at any level.
Good Company but increment and promotions very slow. Every year meet out of india. Overall experience good but salary packages is very low. .......
Good opportunists , Benefit employees , retail chain relationship , meeting monthly target , achievement sales target , equally justice for employees .
Cons
accuracy and precision work methods learned about the operations in press tool,injection molding good management good workplace culture long hour duty learning new things about the job.
Pros
foods are available at cheap rate
Cons
strictly 8 hours