Titan Company Limited logo
Titan Company Limited

Titan Company Limited Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Caring and fun at work place

Very careful work life balance. Employees caring attitude of J.R.D TATA. Free Titan school.good climate and employees culture is fine and helping. Big ambition can be achieved.

Pros

Free lunch and health check ups

Cons

8 hour and shift

Best service provider

Workplace culture is good. I have learned corporate culture while regularly updating reports to company commercials. Policy updations. The hardest part of job is increase in retails policies.

Learning and fun workplace

A nice TATA Company to work with. A market leader in its trade. Very friendly and helpful staff. An individual will surely learn and will groom himself/herself.

Comfortable Work but No People Growth

This company has the plus & minus of Partially Govt & Partially Private. Rules are framed wonderful. But when it comes to actuals individual discretion is applied. Guidelines & Principles at Tatas and Titan Top Management are good. But your immediate boss only decides your fate. No mechanism to reuse of people resouces. More of in documentary. Every body is boss and ever body is worker and ....there is No dedicated leader to monitor everyday affairs.

Pros

Free lunch, safe business, good phisical environment

Cons

Unwanted hours, unwanted pressure, unwanted bruecracy

Titan is a sister concern owned by Tata comapany

Its feels really good as day starts with smile greet to a welcomed customer and get engaged with his require and again escort him with a smile . learning was really healthy to konow about all the processes and biuld the rappo amonst top customers . culture is very good . the hardest part is always to be patient and calm enjoyment is when we achieve are target.

Productivity but not fun place

Company is good, but it's not following the ethical values. Store manager is very partial towards few people. There is no motivation of good talent. Which is very bad.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No pay for extra hours

A perfect Company to work in

With a beautiful & friendly work environment, here you get a chance to learn, experiment & implement your skills. A good place to exercise your work-life balance. Ample opportunities & support to achieve your targets.

Pros

Excellent Work Culture

Cons

Slow Career growth

Its a great workplace to acquire maximum knowledge

It is a great place to work. When i joined here, i was really worried but after sometime the feeling has changed and now i am managing my work very calmly without much interference from management.

Pros

Work culture, Positive atmosphere

Good workplace and culture

Very good environment and great pleasure to work I have learned and handled, Tool Manufacturing Process, R&D Projects, Procurement then Sourcing, Supply Chain Management.

Highly pressure, Slow but consistent growth

Learnt data analysis,line balancing,work under pressure,quick decision taking. Hardest part - No special treatment for extra efforts,very slow growth. Senior level management is good enough. Best part - Ethical values

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long non required working hours

Very Good Employer

Very good employer in terms of almost every thing, Job secuirty is there, Management is concerned about employees' health, no hire and fire policy, work culture is very good, overall an excellent company.

Pros

Job secuirty, Very good management

Cons

Work life balance

Its full of learning

I have joined here as GET and till now working here.I found this company as transparent and people friendly. The years I worked here nurtured my knowledge and I have learned many skills from my works.

Pros

People based organisation

fun & work

it is a university, instead of studying MBA, people should work here to know everything. Employee friendly, lot of growth opportunities. Very pride to work with TATA group

Pros

Cons

6 days working

Retail sales are tuff under the given tgt as it always grow

Retail store manager job is extremely tuff but interesting and knowledges as i grow up from a CRO to a manager . My currier grows from this company and i really appreciate titan to gave me a chance to work under its umbrella.

productive

super and suitable job for a ug trainee.well settled life for a person and to sacrifice his family so only we choose that company.what awell facilated company in all facilities.

Pros

free lunches

Good Learning Experience

Learning is there as there are lots of Categories & Divisions. Good Retailing experience. But overall decision making system is slow. Due to heavy hierarchy the growth ladder is long. The Company has a huge pool of Experienced people who are working in their respective division for long time

Pros

5 Business Units hence options of learning is high, there is a pool of experienced people in the entire system

Cons

As higher positions are filled with experienced people, the opportunity for comparatively new recruits are lower

Maintenance

I like to work with my team members I learned what should be done in a work place A very good company Nice culture to work Working with the colleagues and juniors in the field and trouble shouting mechanically. Working freedom will be given

Pros

lunch at lowest cost and good quality

Cons

working hours very high

passionate place

enjoyable work place, passionate to work in the optical industry especially titan taught me wat is life and struggles everything how to overrcome. friendly mangament as well as irrtiating seniors.

Pros

monthly coupons

Cons

long hours and stressing seniors

Fun place to work

Good place to work, performance is strictly monitored through kra, and performance link pay is directly related to your kra rating, even salary hike & promotion is linket to your kra performance.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

People oriented organization

Titan is an Organisation where one could start their career and get to understand how the corporate world is. Being part of the Tata group, they are high on employee welfare.

In my last company I learned too many things but the main thing was how to work with team and how to work in pressure and how to behave with your senior and junior and many more things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2