tneb

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good work place

New place and good working experience ... And types of jobs like DC Maintenance, reading, foc lines fault attempts so good.... Any foc jobs first following safety

Pros

Cons

Long hour

Peoples in the workplace are good-natured

The superiors in the workplace are very nice.And the work was mind-boggling.But the income of that job was not enough for me. So I quit that job.There are plenty of opportunities for me here. so I would like to develop my skills here.

fun work place

I learn ms word and ms office .i had worked in CE office so i can easily learn all the paper works , paper work means how to given approval , what are conditions are applied to approved the approval.

Pros

no free lunches

Excellent Job nature

Job nature involves Distribution and Maintenance work. Well Served for the society. Good opportunity to learn the operation and maintenance of sub-stations.

its good for people whose are studied arts

not well salary,less pressure,no outbound and targets . salaries are credited depends on shift basis . no pressure on working .its not good for well knowledged peoples .

Pros

nothing

Cons

long mnts

extraordinary place to learn

normally 8 hours shift, i have learned every important aspect of electrical,electronics and mechanical engineering. normally power plant engineer must learn the basic concepts all those three streams, better management, we should have better relationship with our co-workers otherwise we could not maintain the stability of power plant, the start up and shutdown of the plant is really hardest part of the job. but interestingly that was the most enjoyable part of the job

Pcb designing

I'm a self-encouraged Electronics enthusiast from Chennai, fuelled with curiosity and passion for simplicity in design, technology and life. I always knew I was going to be in the "creative" area. I have been learning, Designing and exploring new things since I can remember. So here I'm, designing and researching on upcoming technologies for past 2 years in the payment solution field.

Maintenance

Punctual and management and typical work applicable and no other activities applicable its good to work with this company

typical Work

There be same related work so no problem in my field .. people is very good and duty no problem ..My native to near the plant ..very good this company...

Pros

d

Cons

fg

Productive and Learning Experience

I was a trainee in TNEB where I was meant to observe and learn. the senoirs and higher officals help us to explore more into the electrical domain.

Pros

Practical Experience

excellent working experience.

helped to learn more about excel. helped to explain about computer to the co -workers. helped to cooperate with the coworkers. helped to solve the problem then and there which is arise by others.

Pros

free snacks

Good and Learning place

nice to work there,easily to learn advance electrical systems

Pros

Free Meals & Transportation

good work atmosphere

I performed typing (in both english and tamil language) routinely. I learned to do data entry woks there. my co-workers were very kind , gentle , supportive.

Pros

comfortable job timings, holidays, no pressure while working.

quality control

power loss and power gain scada process consumer indexing asset indexing

Pros

Cons

8 hours

No much activities

Only worked as Energy meter tester for few months. Training and testing works done.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Thiruvalam

• Carrier communication test. • Panel wiring. • Relay testing. • Transformer testing ( CT & PT ) • Breaker testing. • Monthly PM

Ask a question about working or interviewing at tneb. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• tneb