Toll Group

Toll Group Employee Reviews

India24 reviews

managementgoodtolllogisticsdaycompanyhardjob

Good Place to work

Nice to work for 3 years and freedom of delivery. 3 memorable years with Corporate affairs team and Accounts team. Congratulated by Group CFO from Singapore on certain achievements.

Overall my review is Good

The organisation was very good when I work Employees safety is very important, I liked the concept Business is also very good I am glad that, I was work in Toll group

Toll Group insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Not a desirable place to work.

The management is a big problem here in this organization. There are a lot of areas of improvement, but too much favorism destroys the actual focus areas. Management does not have any knowledge about how an ITSM works but the worst part is they are also not ready to take any inputs from anybody.Too much ego plays a big part.

Work Environment

I have been working at Toll Group (More than a year) Pros Extremely independent and innovative. Good learning and training ground. Cons Collective decisions consume longer time

I have not interested

I get very low salary and I gave hard work . They are not increment yet my salary . I want higher salary .for my family condition. Lots problem at toll

Pros

Not available canteen

Cons

Short break s

good to work

Good to work it's global forwarding company all over world presence and good support from overseas office it's good to work and very supportive bosses..

Good place to learn .

One of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on a day to discuss our priorities for today, then meet again in the middle of the day to check progress, Always Safety First .

Not satisfactory

Company is good but you can't spend to much time in the company as there is no future in this company. Salary stracture is very bad. People frequently change there jobs in this company. But if you have any posted in any good company then you have chance to improve your skills.

IT Executive

Software & Hardware evaluation for new clients requirements. Vendor coordination for new requirements, AMC of existing customers. I give IT support to depots and regional office.

This company is in to 4 PL logistics

TOLL is into 4PL logistics giving excellent solutions to operations in 3 PL . It also gives training and educational services to 3 PL Warehouse operat.

Pros

Safety

Cons

slow in decision making.

fun work place

I started my day with the new hope. I learned so many new things from here. Management is very helpful. Also Co workers are helpful and friendly. But I need to do something new.

fun at workplace

I have started my career with toll India logistics its very good company for freshers and i have learnt excel formulas and how to contact with client and how to handle client call. I would like to say thanks to toll India company.

a place to start your carrier in freight forwarding line

i have learned so my things here from customer service to docs handling and airfreight negotiations to shipment planning in operations

Pros

friendly environment to work, team work

Productive and nice work place.

Toll globle logistics is Australian MNC. Toll is brand name in almost world logistics and warehousing. I have good experience of warehousing and third party logistics in this company. Management and work culture is very nice.

productive, hard work

Fun work place. Everyone is helpful and friendly. As an intern, they were ready to take out time to explain to you whatever you needed. You work hard and then party harder.

Havexperience of 10 years in warehouse management

Hae experience of 10 years in warehouse management. Specialised in Inventory control, Inbound and outbound logistics, Man management, Continuous Improvement etc.

Pros

a

Cons

y

Work pressure and enjoyable workplace

 Leading FMCG logistics service provider in india.  145000 sq.fts Warehouse at puducherry.  Over 1500 tons Stock keeping capacity warehouse, (Hindustan Unilever Product).  Estimated IN Bound/OUT Bound capacity of 200 tonnes/day.

I have gained a lot of knowledge & many thing learn

One day very typical for me on that day first time i have started WTWC but i have successfully completed. I have learned how we can publish stock how we can maintain stock etc. My co-workers is very supportable. When any labor shortage and that time me and my team doing floor activity like loading and unloading so that part is the hardest part of my job. When we are going to picnic on that time we are enjoying.

Productive Workplace

a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as name

Pros

Transport

Cons

long hrs

Nice Place to work

My work is more tedious, it includes so much travel and obvoisly has to put more physical effort. Management and Co-workers are not supportive, fresher like me have to toil. Apart from these if you got experience in the industry and if you do not need anyone support you can enjoy working here,

Productive & fun work place

Common features: At "Toll Global Logistics" workplace cultures include open lines of communication, a clear organizational mission, careful hiring, work-life flexibility and competitive pay and benefits. And great fun while working with a proper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toll Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question