TOONZ ANIMATION INDIA PVT LTD

TOONZ ANIMATION INDIA PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Toonz Animation India PVT LTD is One of best Animation Studio in India. In my Experience Work pressure is very less compared to other companies. If you are a Fresher or Beginner Toonz is Better Option.
T & I associates is one of the leading auditing firm in Thrissur kerala. All the clients are highly profiled. The staffs are very supportive and friendly.
Toonz Animation India had provided me with necessary skills during their training both in the departments of In-Between as well as Layout Design. It's cartoon-filled interiors added to the fun aspect of working there.
Pros
Free lunches, training, corporate events.
Cons
Long work hours
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in creatuve field and loves company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
I expect more than salary. its south India's first animation studio..good wrk .one time toonz got top 2d animation studios award 10 th ranking..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
enjoyed each and every minute with colleagues.. got many good trainings...
Its very happiest moments in my career,because its very wonderful and one of the biggest animation studio in India.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Toonz, the staff and management were great to work for.