Toppr technologies pvt ltd

Toppr technologies pvt ltd Employee Reviews

Company is good, managers are very supportive , work environment is nice and comfortable, salary range is good, work time suitable, growth prospects are good, over all good company to work with.
Pros
Growth prospects are very good
Cons
There is no delegation of work from senior to middle management. The AVP abhishek chandra is a highly insecure person. Will never suggest any one to work with him or with toppr.
Pros
Cons
Highly unprofessional and unhinged managment, including HR.
Ok......all are nice , friendly and supportive in nature ,I had learn so many things from toppr technologies Pvt. Ltd. And salary comes on time at every 7 th ....
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Stressful
i was hired as Team Manager sales for Bangalore, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 15 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.
There is no work life balance bcz we have to visit customers home for demo session so some we reach to home @2am in night so that is reason you can't give proper time to your friends and family
It's one of the most popular e-learning platform throughout India. The teamwork and working culture were Motivated me alot.The payments get paid at the proper time.
If we perform well with the given targets there is scope for earning good amount of money , but as the brand value is low compared to competitors it's bit difficult but the product is excellent, I'd we trust is the sale is easy to do
Work place and culture is awesome, Learn new things, great journey. Long working hours, no family time. nothing good to talk about, no life here in toppr, good for few months only.
Little bit risky because of field sales. Salary is good Friendly working environment Best training module Best employee motivated incentives Great working place
good as of now.. management is there to support you but a bit mismatch between work and personal life .. need to adapt to the ever changing company needs..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppr technologies pvt ltd?
It's good company to learn skills , management are friendly in the same time you need to save yourself by keeping your performance at good numbers , your numbers is something important for your existence in the company .
Their in no job security at all, they cut down 50% staff in a week, work life balance is worst, forced to work 12-15 hours a day, poor Management, poor policy
The work timings are quite high, a regular day is of 10 hrs as a minimum and can go up to 15/16 hrs. The work culture is very fast-paced and quite learning.
i was hired as AGM sales for noida, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 4 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management and HR
* A Lot to learn about field sale * Good way to start a career in sales * Incentive structure is good cons * Management s not so good * need to forget personal life
Best place to earn money. Stay dedicated, focused for your goal and then see yourself achieving it with ease, because of support and guidance of hierarchy.
Challenging Role, Good place to work. Need improvement in work culture. People management required. Timings need to be more specific. Need to stop hire & fire system.
Life at Toppr especially in Sales is very hectic as you have to reach by 10:30 am and you come back by 12:30 or 1:00 am in the night, there is no work-life balance, sometimes weekly off is also canceled, major times they call you early then your shift timing but you reach back home late only, seniors don't want to understand the practicality of on-ground team. Sometimes Salary is delayed and even deduct salary some times. Leave policy is very bad
Pros
Free Lunch only in HO i.e Powai office
Cons
Long Hours, Delayed or deducted salary, Leave policy.
Toppr technologies is the faster growing company in India having 23 branches across the country...the work culture is fast paced and competitive as well
There will be pressure on you to achieve sales target. Managers are helpful. Great incentive structure. Work will be hectic and you have to do calling
I have never been in stress there, work culture is very cool. People will love working there because of friendly-environment. I recommend working here, is good for career growth.