Toppr technologies pvt ltd logo
Toppr technologies pvt ltd
View all Toppr technologies pvt ltd reviews

Toppr technologies pvt ltd

Toppr technologies pvt ltd Employee Review

No Job security, poor management

i was hired as AGM sales for noida, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 4 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Management and HR

Same role

Job work /life balance

There is no work life balance bcz we have to visit customers home for demo session so some we reach to home @2am in night so that is reason you can't give proper time to your friends and family
Same location

worst work culture

I will not recommend anyone to join Toppr due to zero job security and higher management and work culture is not good. The hardest part of the job is, if you unable to sale their product as per there derised sale target you will be fired from your jon on the very next day.

It's a place to learn new things at the same time be attentive as job is not secure at all

The working culture is good and managers are also helpful but you may never know when you are going to be targeted for anything senseless. this company just works for it's own profit and there is nothing great or good for employees only and only focus on company profit otherwise you are out.

Pros

Work Flexibility, pays salary on time

Cons

No job Security, No Fair pays, Rules are not clearly mentioned in letter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppr technologies pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question