Toppr technologies pvt ltd logo
Toppr technologies pvt ltd

Toppr technologies pvt ltd Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Grt

Ok......all are nice , friendly and supportive in nature ,I had learn so many things from toppr technologies Pvt. Ltd. And salary comes on time at every 7 th ....

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Stressful

Worst Management

i was hired as Team Manager sales for Bangalore, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 15 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.

Its good but not great

If we perform well with the given targets there is scope for earning good amount of money , but as the brand value is low compared to competitors it's bit difficult but the product is excellent, I'd we trust is the sale is easy to do

Good company

It's good company to learn skills , management are friendly in the same time you need to save yourself by keeping your performance at good numbers , your numbers is something important for your existence in the company .

Competitive & Stressful

* A Lot to learn about field sale * Good way to start a career in sales * Incentive structure is good cons * Management s not so good * need to forget personal life

Hire and fire

Its a good startup with keeping up their target acheiving methodology at any cost. U will be recognized for ur hardwork. When it comes to policies, it is strict and u can not expect job security. Incentive policies is not fair. No compoffs Overall i can rate 3 for 5

Pros

Growth

Cons

No weekends. Big targets.not a company for long career

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppr technologies pvt ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppr technologies pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question