Toppr technologies pvt ltd

Toppr technologies pvt ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.1Job Security & Advancement

It's a place to learn new things at the same time be attentive as job is not secure at all

The working culture is good and managers are also helpful but you may never know when you are going to be targeted for anything senseless. this company just works for it's own profit and there is nothing great or good for employees only and only focus on company profit otherwise you are out.

Pros

Work Flexibility, pays salary on time

Cons

No job Security, No Fair pays, Rules are not clearly mentioned in letter

Worst Management

i was hired as Team Manager sales for Bangalore, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 15 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.

good

good as of now.. management is there to support you but a bit mismatch between work and personal life .. need to adapt to the ever changing company needs..

Weak Management

Their in no job security at all, they cut down 50% staff in a week, work life balance is worst, forced to work 12-15 hours a day, poor Management, poor policy

No Job security, poor management

i was hired as AGM sales for noida, 3 months gone but no team was assigned to me, just before 4 days of my probation completion, i was asked to leave as companies expansion plans went on hold. This is pathetic and company ruined my career. i will never recommend anyone to leave existing company just for the lucrative offer from toppr.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Management and HR

Competitive & Stressful

* A Lot to learn about field sale * Good way to start a career in sales * Incentive structure is good cons * Management s not so good * need to forget personal life

Challenging Role, Good place to work. Need improvement in work culture. People management required. Timings need to be more specific. Need to stop hire & fire system.

Good excellent company to work with especially with the open door management policy

Toppr technologies is the faster growing company in India having 23 branches across the country...the work culture is fast paced and competitive as well

Relaxing

I have never been in stress there, work culture is very cool. People will love working there because of friendly-environment. I recommend working here, is good for career growth.

Doesn't recommend

Doesn't recommend don't go there,there is no work life balance...cheap politics,good for feetlickers...no off treat you as a slave... don't ever go there

Jobs at Toppr technologies pvt ltd

See more jobs

Management support

The Management is a great support for any employee, they always help the employees to learn and unlearn things that can help them in sales. Training and development as always been a key aspect in Toppr.

worst work culture

I will not recommend anyone to join Toppr due to zero job security and higher management and work culture is not good. The hardest part of the job is, if you unable to sale their product as per there derised sale target you will be fired from your jon on the very next day.

Productive and self learning workplace

Toppr has allowed me to enhance my writing & translating skills. I have learned a lot from Toppr. It provides me various opportunities to express myself. My overall experience is good in Toppr.

Bad

Lack of understanding and worse management. No particular location fixed as per the working employee's perspective. No work life balance . Waste kf any emplyoee's potential time.

Na

Life at toppr is full of challenges. You will learn something new a day or the other, you should be ready to accept new challenges and work on it. It's an Ed-tech company so its hardcore sales driven.

Hire and fire

Its a good startup with keeping up their target acheiving methodology at any cost. U will be recognized for ur hardwork. When it comes to policies, it is strict and u can not expect job security. Incentive policies is not fair. No compoffs Overall i can rate 3 for 5

Pros

Growth

Cons

No weekends. Big targets.not a company for long career

People at work place are good.

An organization where I got to learn many things. Poor sanitation facility.No job security for sales people. People are too good.Many things to explore and learn

Pros

Free Breakfast and Lunch for Head Office people

Cons

Sanitation facility, partiality between head office and BU employees.

Sales

1) If you are good in what you are recruited for than this is the best company to work with 2) Job stability is not there in this company 3) Company works with higher and fire policy so if somebody is coming from a good corporate company than he need to think before joining this company.

Pros

Opportunity to use your ideas and get the chance to implement those

Cons

stability in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppr technologies pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question