Toppr.com

Toppr.com Employee Reviews

Long working hours

No personal life, If you star your work here, long working hours, travelling all over cities like auto rickshaw, no work life balance, lot of penalty.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long working hours

Good learning atmosphere

Value for money they provide salary on time ..work load is very high as per my views and also team leader not so qualified so one has to achive their target by thier own

Was working as Trainer in Mumbai. One of the first and tenured trainer at toppr.

Plz note things are very good if you are looking from growth prospects and earn incentives. At my time field executives were rewarded and a take home incentive was approx 1.5 lakh + and would also get branded goodies and spot incentives. I have worked there for 4 years as a trainer. If yu show your will to work, dedication and discipline toppr.com is just for yu. If yu want to earn max incentives toppr is the platform. Great platform all yu want is aggression and convincing skills. Been to many big cities for training. Your hardwork is rewarded. I was also a highest revenue generator on toppr.com then promoted as trainer. Let me also let know this platform is not for lazy lumps. If yu want to achieve your dreams in shorter span of time go for it....Promoted in just 4 months of taking calls...

Pros

Same as above..

Cons

No cons as per my experience with the company.

There is no any work-life balance in toppr.

Once they recruited you, they informed to start calling to customer. And if job timing are full day. Start work at 9:30 and finish at 10 at night. And when we take a break for lunch or dinner, TM used to call everyday, abhi lunch time Hain kya ? Kam Karo chalo. Half hr of break hardly they give.

Pros

I m not looking any pros so far.

Cons

Lots of cons.

It was an excellent opportunity where I enhance my communication skills, knowledge.

Providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules, recommending platform and determining appropriate education solution to the different students.]

Good organization for making more money

If you are hardworking so company wass very good for you. Company product was good, policy was also good. Good learning experience, core Sales profile and if you a good Sales skills than having better growth opportunities.

No Job security and high pressure

No Job security and high pressure , no support from management , hire and fire policy , Toppr completed more then 7 years as company but still lay off employees saying they do not have enough funds.

Cons

No job security and working our Hours are more.

Management and HR are good. Work culture is good. But lots of pressure for sales. Daily weekly and monthly targets. Working hours are more. We have to work till night 12 pm on Sunday and Saturday as well. Incentive realization are not fixed. Stressful life. No job security there.

Good organisation with some Cons

Good organisation to work with Good Incentive structure No life balance working more than 12-13 hours Sometimes their employees Fight with each other for Leads Weekly off not fixed

Finance Executive

Being the custodian of BU Accounts and finances , opportunities as to work in supervision of IITs and IIMs Alumini , Startup Pressure is at highest level , However company pays fairly and on time .

The company is very much employee-friendly. Work environment really good. We are dedicated in building a great environment for everyone where everyone can learn and grow.

Work life balance is not there

Timing issue, and job security, Work place and culture is awesome, Learn new things, great journey. Long working hours, no family time. Job for bachelors only

just ok

nothing good to talk about, no life here in toppr, good for few months only, HR has no role here,no jobs security management can fire you anytime. Cheap politics.

overall experience is good

Overall good experience.Relaxed work culture. Cooperative teammates.Good questions on doubt platform. Two week off,21 yearly leaves, bonus on performance.

Pros

2 day weekoff

Cons

10 hours shift

Worst company

When you are attempting this company interview you must have two things those are bike and laptop if you dont have these things they will reject you simply. And the company is worst company

Boring place for old timers and bootlickers only

the whole place is a mess. Management really does not care about the employees. the managers are feudal minded and give no breaks. the work quality is not even considered and there is no proper space for innovation or change. it is like a mindless zombie job .

Nice company...it's a start up company but growing fast

I love there work culture...very friendly and supportive colleague..no dress code there ..free culture...yes there is lot of work pressure sometimes but you can do fun on your free time..there some sports for this

Very Unprofessional and worst working place

Very worst working environment, just wastage of time. Especially general manager really sucks he is not at all professional. Work life balance is not at all bearable , you will be treated as a dog.

Pros

No pros only salary is on time.

Cons

every thing is cons, worst culture ever seen, No career growth.

No work and life balance

No life-work balance it is good if you are only looking for a good amount of money You have to work 12 hours a day and I am not joking it is very very serious and even you don't touch your target you have to work on holidays also a way ok the management is bad you want you are not allowed to give service to your plans and customer that's what frustrat you.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

zero work life balance

Toppr is the best company to work at Bangalore

I am currently working at Toppr in Bangalore and I am really having a great experience here. My rating for Toppr is 5/5. Following are pros and cons of Toppr. 1. The team management in Bangalore branch of Toppr is really good. The working environment is wonderful and friendly. 2. Toppr is one of the best places to learn new things, learn innovative technologies and develop your skills to the next level. 3. The people around you are motivated so you are always productive and feels energetic. Most employees are from IIT. The Founders are down to earth and you will learn a lot from them, their vision is just awesome! 4. I had my interview in Bangalore and it was very good. They don't have any complicated interview process, it is very simple and smooth. 5. Also, the product is really good and very much user-friendly, the vision of Toppr is personalizing education for students and they are doing a great job at it. 6. Toppr is also a good option for beginners and freshers, you will get to learn new things and they train really well, co-workers are very friendly, you will get challenges which will help you build your skill set. And there are a lot of growth opportunities at Toppr. If you want to grow in short span Toppr is the place to be at. 7. The best part about Toppr is there are no cubicles and you will not get that complete corporate feeling. It feels like home and you are working with your friends. 8. And I must say the Work-Life balance at Toppr is really awesome. There is no strict attendance policy either. Yeah, the working hours are bit longer but you need to -

Pros

Friendly co-workers, great opportunity for developing skills, free lunch and breakfast

Cons

BYOD policy

Work place with only work

Toppr is a company where people can earn money in the name of incentives work pressure is high no job security, timings are different.should travel a lot .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppr.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question