Toppr.com

Toppr.com

Toppr.com Employee Review

Long working hours

No personal life, If you star your work here, long working hours, travelling all over cities like auto rickshaw, no work life balance, lot of penalty.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long working hours

Same role

There is no any work-life balance in toppr.

Once they recruited you, they informed to start calling to customer. And if job timing are full day. Start work at 9:30 and finish at 10 at night. And when we take a break for lunch or dinner, TM used to call everyday, abhi lunch time Hain kya ? Kam Karo chalo. Half hr of break hardly they give.

Pros

I m not looking any pros so far.

Cons

Lots of cons.
Same role

No job security and working our Hours are more.

Management and HR are good. Work culture is good. But lots of pressure for sales. Daily weekly and monthly targets. Working hours are more. We have to work till night 12 pm on Sunday and Saturday as well. Incentive realization are not fixed. Stressful life. No job security there.
Same location

The company is very much employee-friendly. Work environment really good. We are dedicated in building a great environment for everyone where everyone can learn and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppr.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question