Toppr

Toppr Employee Reviews

Fast paced organisation. Good and we'll educated management of iit. Overall nice place to work with. Person has to be flexible for travel. Good perks
1. Hiring & Firing policy 2. Stressful work culture 3. Don't provide enough resource to accomplish your target. 4. Policy and Procedure changes very frequently
It's a high paced environment where you are meant to complete your tasks by the given deadlines but yeah it will definitely helpful to learn new technologies and get done stuff by your own. I would highly recommend it for internships and for freshers.
Good for those who are looking to earn good money but you will never gonna have work-life balance in your life. If you are looking to great money its a great choice. So be 100% sure that you want to entre or else you will never survive there. Toppr sales environment is not for a soft-hearted man. Hope this will help.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Extreme pressure
Very satisfying experience working at Toppr for two years and a month. Great people to work with. Lots of IITians around. Great learning experience. They also have an elaborate feedback system, where your progress is tracked very well.
Pros
Good people to work with. Good healthy competition among employees.
Cons
Hardly any.
I had very good experience working here. The problems created were very relating to the examinations. Moreover, I had been given many levels of difficulty by which I can choose to answer. Lastly, unanswered questions were solved by experts whose solutions enhanced my fun and knowledge.
Toppr is a good company to work only for freshers. No job security and no proper way of accessing people. The managers take some adhoc decision and the other people have to work on it Being an education building portal, they think only intelligence is sufficient to run it. They need to focus more on marketing their product and comparing it with other products. Lots of polishing their material is required. Doubts on chat is definitely a great platform and i can say, no other platform can be equivalent to it and its really a great success to students as well as to the people working on it. Their analytics knowledge, working on timelines are really commendable, can't find a company like this. I had learnt a lot from toppr, which in my 20 yr academics I couldnt get. Decisions on the product design are not that great. They won't listen to what the other's say, though it is said in every meeting that it is a open environment, they would be interested in what fetches them money and what is the market demand. Sometimes its correct from the point of running the company , but when looking at the long run, i think research on the market is very important, which is something they lack. The most hardest part is unrealistic deadlines, which even a robot can't meet. This is one of the important reasons why I quit one can see that almost everyone will be busy working and slogging is high. one can see people working until 11 pm in the office. I used to work until 8 pm from morning 9.30 am and upon reaching home, again to meet the deadlines, i used to work from 9.30 pm to - more...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good if one can work under high-pressure.people are helping by nature and a lot of things to learn, Good, intelligent co-workers, fewer office politics, good work environment, work culture. availability of TT and carrom to break the monotonicity/fatigue. Free lunch and breakfast with good quality
Pros
free lunch and bfreak fasts, play TT and carrom, nice premices with huge tarrece, with beutifull
Cons
Long hours, Hard dead lines
Its a hire and fire rule over there no job security, long working hours and plus no weekly off keep on changing on the continuous basis. Salary is moderate and its personal choice of anyone to join it
usually day starts with free breakfast at place and then standup which a part of toppr culture where we update our daily work and future plans. Followed with this we have our work which is quite interesting with free awesome lunch and tea/coffee everytime you get bored. A playing area where you can enjoy and get relaxed with some happy employees.
Pros
Free lunch, breakfast and playing area
Cons
Work ;pressure
Great company and one of the promising startup with potential to be in the top league. Good market exposure provided at grass root level for the fresher employees.
Pros
equal opportunities to succeed
Cons
fluctuating schedule