Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews

The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.
Pros
Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding
Cons
Nothing major
I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.
Pros
Great work ethics and good management team.
Cons
Fixed shift timing
The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.
Pros
Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.
Cons
Lunch break is quite short.
Toppscholars, a great place to work. Here the seniors and managements are supportive and very helpful, guided the juniors in a very proper manner. Salary is good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive management
Cons
I’ve been working at ToppScholars from a long time and the opportunities I have got at this workplace is unlike others. If you are willing to grab your chances, you are surely on the right way to succeed.
Pros
Decent opportunities at ToppScholars
Cons
A bit far from my home
I recently joined ToppScholars and started working with my seniors to get firsthand knowledge of the job. However, I faced quite a few difficulties on the way. This is where my manager worked closely with me and educated me about the whole process. Nice bunch of individuals.
Pros
Helpful Managers
Cons
Package could have been better.
I like working at ToppScholars due to a number of reasons. The package is good and all the policies are employ-friendly. I would like to spend more time at ToppScholars to learn more.
Pros
Good Package
Cons
Small breaks
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
Working at Toppscholars Mumbai for a little over a year now and I must say this has been one of the best learning experiences throughout my career. Seniors and managers are so helpful and I have been able to learn from the best team.
Pros
Getting to learn a lot, nice colleagues and talented people
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppscholars?
Having been a part of Toppscholars for quite long, I would say that if you are looking to kick-start or even uplift your career, this is an organisation that I would suggest you to go for. Working with so many talented people helps me learn a lot.
Pros
Work environment, work culture, benefits and facilities
Cons
Nothing major
Workplace should undoubtedly be fun but what is equally important is professionalism. I am glad I am part of an organisation that has both. People are very friendly and just after few weeks of joining here, I could blend with them easily.
Pros
Professional colleagues, nice work environment, salary package is good
Cons
Fixed shift timing
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
None.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is also very good. There is a lot of scope here to learn and grow, I feel lucky to be a part of Toppscholars
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
I have been working with ToppScholars from last one year and my experience here has been really very amazing. This one here is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally. Loving it here.
Pros
No petty politics among colleagues
Cons
None that I can think of
Working as a program coordinator with ToppScholars has been quite an enriching experience for me. It was my third job, but I found the most supportive and learned colleagues here. All in all, a very nice workplace.
Pros
Nice and warm work environment
Cons
I relocated so I had to travel a long distance.
I think I have made one of the best decisions in my career by joining here at Toppscholars. It treats its employees just like it treats its subscribers and learners. I work at the Mumbai branch and the company culture totally suits my preference of work style.
Pros
Good amount of leaves, pay scale is great, employees are motivating
Cons
Saturday is working
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
  1. Employee Reviews