Toppscholars
Toppscholars Employee Review

Good Work Environment

August 28, 2020
I have been working at Toppscholars for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is also very good. There is a lot of scope here to learn and grow, I feel lucky to be a part of Toppscholars
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
January 22, 2021
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
April 13, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
March 1, 2021
Same location
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
  1. Good Work Environment