Toppscholars
Toppscholars Employee Review

‘Opportunities galore’

November 17, 2020
I’ve been working at ToppScholars from a long time and the opportunities I have got at this workplace is unlike others. If you are willing to grab your chances, you are surely on the right way to succeed.
Pros
Decent opportunities at ToppScholars
Cons
A bit far from my home
November 3, 2020
Same role
App Developer (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
December 19, 2019
Same location
Web Designer & Developer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Employees of the company are very helpful and cooperative. They’re almost like a family now. Everyone is very supportive which is why I love coming to work. The company’s infrastructure is amazing, people here promote environment friendly habits and are very keen on keeping the environment clean.
Pros
Some of the most skilled individuals with a very warm behaviour towards everyone.
Cons
lunch breaks should be longer.
March 1, 2021
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
  1. ‘Opportunities galore’