Toppscholars
Toppscholars Employee Review

Working at Toppscholars full-time for a year

October 10, 2020
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
February 18, 2021
Same role
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative
Pros
very cooperative team
January 28, 2021
Same roleSame location
BDE (Business Development Executive) (Current Employee) - Noida
I have been working alongside some of the best in the business and they are very helpful. There is no concept of senior or junior, as all the employees are treated alike. We all work towards one objective in a seamless way at Toppscholars. No work politics at all.
Pros
No work politics
Cons
Far from my residence
November 3, 2020
Same location
App Developer (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
  1. Working at Toppscholars full-time for a year