Toppscholars
Toppscholars Employee Review

July 11, 2020
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
March 1, 2021
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
February 18, 2021
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative
Pros
very cooperative team
January 6, 2021
Education Counselor (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.
Pros
Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding
Cons
Nothing major
  1. You cannot rely on the management . They make false promises and treats their employees like a labor