Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews

Employee - Employer relationship

It is not usual for corporate organisations to make employees feel like they are at the right place with the employees you are confident and can come up with any issues that they have and discuss with the management in regards to the organisation and the workflow of the work!

Pros

like I said, great work pace

Cons

none as of now

Healthy work environment

No corporate world politics and things here. The work environment is very healthy and very happy. There are no heavy work days, everything is smooth and easy.

Pros

Having faculty like that is absolutely an advantage

Cons

None as of now

Opportunities in bulk

No matter who you are or when you started working, Toppscholars gives you opportunities in bulk. You can enjoy, learn, experience and work all here. n

Pros

lovely faculty and staff members are so supportive

Cons

none as of now

Best organisation for freshers

What is the best way to get the best out of your first job? Well, let me just say that enthusiasm should not mellow down. You will very soon not only discover yourself here but also make a growth that is essential for all working people out there.

Pros

the senior staff will guide you very well

Cons

none as of now.

Lovely and helping staff

Ever since I joined toppscholars, it has been my best corporate family. People working here are very helpful and ensure a smooth workflow. There are so many things I have been waiting to experience in my workplace and I have learnt that all here.

Pros

Management is very understanding and treats everyone fairly, benefits and incentives are needless to mention.

Cons

Just want 15 minutes short breaks to be 30 minutes long.

Product/floor manager was not proper. Office culture culture is very political and bad.

The CEO of this company is very very motivational and Ideal for me but some other things are really bad. Like other managers.The product (content) manager of this company was totaly political minded. I was regularly against of this. But they was always insulting to me.

Good organisation to learn

Fast paced work environment that makes to learn lots of hard skills and soft skills such as verbal communication and time management. I have grown so much on a professional level.

Pros

Salary is good and leaves are approved on time which is such a major plus point.

Cons

Having worked in MNC earlier, I am still trying to get a hang of commuting on my own. I wish they have cab facilities.

Great company to work at

Toppscholars is hands down one of the best companies to work at. It provides e-learning solutions to K-12 students. The work culture is not the typical 9-5 jobs and as long as you are meeting your target, you get enough breaks you want.

Pros

Friendly work environment, good HR.

Cons

Need alternate Saturdays off

Doing what I love to do at Toppscholars

Lucky to have been doing something that involves helping others. It is such a delight to interact with those young school children and throughout the process, even I am getting to learn a lot.

Pros

Facilities and benefits are good. World culture is good.

Supportive organisation

Ever since I joined toppscholars, this has been like an extended family. First of all, the people are just very nice. I always have a hard time opening up but my transition has been very smooth here. I am lucky to have found a job and a company where my skills are being put to very productive use.

Pros

Cons

Even though break times are ample, I just wish the lunch break was one hour.

Work atmosphere is very professional

From the people to work culture and work environment, everything is just perfect here. I have been working for the last two years and I have the opportunity to gain so much knowledge and skills, thanks to my seniors and the management, who conduct grooming sessions every now and then.

Pros

learning opportunities are unlimited, and the work environment is nice.

Cons

Can’t think of any right now.

Got to learn a lot

I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.

Pros

great team work

Cons

wish there were more refreshment breaks

Working with team Toppscholars since 3 years now

Such a healthy place to work in. I am very Happy! There are many other places where it gets so difficult to survive considering the type of atmosphere.

Pros

healthy place to work in

Cons

no cons!

Nice company to start your career

I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative

Pros

very cooperative team

Good Company

I have been working with Toppscholars for 2 years now, the work flow is pretty decent, and the team loves pitching in effort to create grasping content for our students.

Pros

Adaptive environment in the workplace

Cons

fixed timings

Respectful co-workers

I have been working alongside some of the best in the business and they are very helpful. There is no concept of senior or junior, as all the employees are treated alike. We all work towards one objective in a seamless way at Toppscholars. No work politics at all.

Pros

No work politics

Cons

Far from my residence

Working for more than 2 years

The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.

Pros

Good work policy

Cons

Less breaks

Incentives are great

I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.

Pros

Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding

Cons

Nothing major

Room for growth

I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.

Pros

Great work ethics and good management team.

Cons

Fixed shift timing

Work environment is great

The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.

Pros

Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.

Cons

Lunch break is quite short.

Toppscholars, a great place to work. Here the seniors and managements are supportive and very helpful, guided the juniors in a very proper manner. Salary is good.

Pros

Good Salary, supportive management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppscholars. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7