Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative
Pros
very cooperative team
Cons
I have been working in the Gurugram branch for quite some time now and like I have heard, the incentives here are very good and as much effort you put in work, they pay you accordingly.
Pros
Positive work environment, Colleagues are great, Management is very understanding
Cons
Nothing major
The work culture here is great and so is the work station. Being a fresher, I learnt a lot working at this organisation and I am so glad I opted to work here.
Pros
Immense learning opportunities, great facilities and benefits.
Cons
Lunch break is quite short.
Toppscholars, a great place to work. Here the seniors and managements are supportive and very helpful, guided the juniors in a very proper manner. Salary is good.
Pros
Good Salary, supportive management
Cons
I like working at ToppScholars due to a number of reasons. The package is good and all the policies are employ-friendly. I would like to spend more time at ToppScholars to learn more.
Pros
Good Package
Cons
Small breaks
Workplace should undoubtedly be fun but what is equally important is professionalism. I am glad I am part of an organisation that has both. People are very friendly and just after few weeks of joining here, I could blend with them easily.
Pros
Professional colleagues, nice work environment, salary package is good
Cons
Fixed shift timing
I have been working at Toppscholars for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is also very good. There is a lot of scope here to learn and grow, I feel lucky to be a part of Toppscholars
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
I have been working with ToppScholars from last one year and my experience here has been really very amazing. This one here is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally. Loving it here.
Pros
No petty politics among colleagues
Cons
None that I can think of
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppscholars?
Management is full of scamsters . They make fake promises . The manager is a liar and forces to work for 12 hours a day , despite of all the hard work and efforts . They don't pay your salary and when you ask them about the payment . The involve the upper management and indirectly plots a plan to terminate the employees. I recommend to not to join the company as they have to funds to pay the salary .
I have been teaching at this institution for quite a while now. It's one of the best mediums to impart knowledge in kids. Techniques and study material provided is really good and can be understood by all. The other thing that I really appreciate is the work-life balance. I do take extra classes at times to ensure my students are learning well but the way I have been looked after in turn, by the team is magnificent. Much appreciated.
This is my first review at indeed and I am glad to write it for my 3rd company, i.e. Toppscholars (But the best). Good salary, great management, work from home options. Coffee machines are limited in number. Would like to have more.
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
I truly consider it as a blessing for having landed a job here. The interview rounds sure were long but once you get through, it’s all good. I am being the paid the way I deserve considering my years of experience and I have always kept my enthusiasm in learning alive.
Pros
Opportunity to learn every day, professional people to work with, TLs are so supportive of their teams, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing I have faced
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
Cracking your interview rounds at Toppscholars is not a cakewalk and I am among the few lucky ones to have been selected. The people here are extremely supportive and fun to work with