Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Such a healthy place to work in. I am very Happy! There are many other places where it gets so difficult to survive considering the type of atmosphere.
Pros
healthy place to work in
Cons
no cons!
I have been working with Toppscholars for 2 years now, the work flow is pretty decent, and the team loves pitching in effort to create grasping content for our students.
Pros
Adaptive environment in the workplace
Cons
fixed timings
The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.
Pros
Great work ethics and good management team.
Cons
Fixed shift timing
I recently joined ToppScholars and started working with my seniors to get firsthand knowledge of the job. However, I faced quite a few difficulties on the way. This is where my manager worked closely with me and educated me about the whole process. Nice bunch of individuals.
Pros
Helpful Managers
Cons
Package could have been better.
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment