Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I have been working alongside some of the best in the business and they are very helpful. There is no concept of senior or junior, as all the employees are treated alike. We all work towards one objective in a seamless way at Toppscholars. No work politics at all.
Pros
No work politics
Cons
Far from my residence
I have worked in many companies prior to this. But here what I have noticed is the coordination and team work among the people. This is what keeps me motivated to work harder. We are constantly being pushed for innovation and I think it is also a very good thing.
Pros
Great salary package even for fresher’s, good working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues.
Cons
None that I can think of
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
None.
Amazing company. Great culture and lots of growth opportunities. There are meetings and brainstorming sessions every now and then with the management and co-workers.
I joined here as a fresher and recently completed my probation. Learnt a lot during the period and can’t wait to learn more in the coming times. People have been very welcoming. Despite being a fresher, the pay is good, management heads are supportive and open to any of employees’ suggestions and feedbacks which I think is a very good thing.
I find Toppscholars to be a very good company to work at whether you are experienced or a fresher. There are people from various fields here so I am getting to learn bits and pieces on all sectors. Work culture is also great and we sometimes have fun activities in-house and unofficial gatherings.
The interviews process was long and after so many rounds I cleared it finally. Been only a month that I joined here and so far I like it here. My seniors are guiding me a very well and I am getting to learn a lot from the frequent sessions.
Pros
Great room for innovation and creativity, informals parties and team gatherings, good salary and incentives.
Cons
NOne
On my first day at Toppscholars, there was some fun activities going on in the office itself. Everyone had come in traditional attire and I was very impressed with the work environment then and there. It's been so much fun working at Toppscholars. I get to learn a lot as well.
I feel so lucky to have been landed in this company where there is so much room for learning and growth. My managers and fellow colleagues have a major hand in wherever I have reached today.