Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

I have been working here in toppscholars for a while now the ambiance of the work place is very energizing and not boring or monotonous. Team members are very cooperative
Pros
very cooperative team
Cons
I have been working alongside some of the best in the business and they are very helpful. There is no concept of senior or junior, as all the employees are treated alike. We all work towards one objective in a seamless way at Toppscholars. No work politics at all.
Pros
No work politics
Cons
Far from my residence
I feel so lucky that I got job in this company where I am getting to learn and grow a lot. My managers and colleagues have been so helpful throughout my entire year here. It is because of the people here that coming to work is always exciting.
Pros
Great work ethics and good management team.
Cons
Fixed shift timing
Toppscholars has been an amazing organisation to work in. The employees are very cooperative and my experience with Toppscholars has been very eventful and it has helped me learn and grow personally as well as professional. The organisation gives you many chances where you can learn out of your comfort area.
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
No cons as of now
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
None.
I joined here as a fresher and recently completed my probation. Learnt a lot during the period and can’t wait to learn more in the coming times. People have been very welcoming. Despite being a fresher, the pay is good, management heads are supportive and open to any of employees’ suggestions and feedbacks which I think is a very good thing.
I truly consider it as a blessing for having landed a job here. The interview rounds sure were long but once you get through, it’s all good. I am being the paid the way I deserve considering my years of experience and I have always kept my enthusiasm in learning alive.
Pros
Opportunity to learn every day, professional people to work with, TLs are so supportive of their teams, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing I have faced
  1. Business Development Executive