Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer

I have been a part of the Toppscholars team since the last 15 months now. Here I have learnt learned that the greatest way to attain success is to never stop learning.
Pros
great team work
Cons
wish there were more refreshment breaks
I have been working with Toppscholars for 2 years now, the work flow is pretty decent, and the team loves pitching in effort to create grasping content for our students.
Pros
Adaptive environment in the workplace
Cons
fixed timings
I like working at ToppScholars due to a number of reasons. The package is good and all the policies are employ-friendly. I would like to spend more time at ToppScholars to learn more.
Pros
Good Package
Cons
Small breaks
The employees are very supportive and understanding. They’re cooperative and work in harmony with their peers. Toppscholars is an amazing organisation and it hires only the best of best and I’m glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and brilliant work environment
Cons
Joining as a fresher, I had never thought that this company would turn out to be my favourite. I have always heard bad things about the corporate world by my family but coming to Toppscholars changed my perspective completely. They take good care of their employees, have amazing set of people working for them and offer good salary packages
Pros
The infrastructure and the people at this organization are the best
Cons
The work place is a little far away from my house
I have been working at Toppscholars for a good 8 months and nearing a year now. Company culture is very good, flexible environment, familial bonding among the colleagues,
Pros
occasional fun activities especially during festivals.
Cons
Extension of lunch breaks would be highly appreciated
Working for the company is my first job and I Don't think I could've taken a better decision. The company takes good care of its employees and I'm very lucky to be a part of this organization. The colleagues are driven and skilled that motivates me further.