Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

The interviews process was long and after so many rounds I cleared it finally. Been only a month that I joined here and so far I like it here. My seniors are guiding me a very well and I am getting to learn a lot from the frequent sessions.
Pros
Great room for innovation and creativity, informals parties and team gatherings, good salary and incentives.
Cons
NOne
I joined here as an intern and now I am a permanent employee. My journey has been a roller coaster ride. From being the shy and introvert newbie to making lifelong friends, everything has been good so far. I am getting to learn a lot and the kind of competition that the employees here are into motivate me to work even more hard.
It's just been few months however the experience has been overwhelming. The work environment is great and flexible which I have hardly seen in other organisations and I am getting learn a lot. Nothing could have been better than Toppscholars for me.
Pros
Flexible work environment, Team Members are supportive, fun activities at times.
Cons
Nothing as of now.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppscholars?