Toppscholars

Toppscholars Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

The work policy at Toppscholars is unmatched. The organization supports its employees and offers a number of growth opportunities that one would seldom find anywhere. A very decent company to work with, especially for the freshers.
Pros
Good work policy
Cons
Less breaks
I have been working at Toppscholars for a little over a year now. The colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. The infrastructure of the company is also very good. There is a lot of scope here to learn and grow, I feel lucky to be a part of Toppscholars
Pros
Good colleagues and brilliant infrastructure
Cons
Lunch breaks should be longer
If you are seeking to uplift your career in sales, this is a great company. The pay-scale is great and so are the incentives if you have the knack and diligence. Working here, you have lots of benefits – salary-wise to growth on personal and professional level. On top of that, work culture is very flexible and as employees, we are treated so well.
Cracking your interview rounds at Toppscholars is not a cakewalk and I am among the few lucky ones to have been selected. The people here are extremely supportive and fun to work with
I feel so lucky to have been landed in this company where there is so much room for learning and growth. My managers and fellow colleagues have a major hand in wherever I have reached today.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toppscholars?